PDA

View Full Version : Good news for Canadian players!

happyjaypee
05-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Hi all,

I just receive a e-mail from Netteler. We can now link our Netteler accounts to our canadian bank account! No more checks by mail! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

That was a assle, since paypal went out, to get cash out of pokersites. 2 weeks shiping and my funds were frozen for 15 work days.

Cool news. And Nettler is based in Canada, Calgary I think, so they will not suffer from the same legislation PayPal did.

-Happy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

rusty JEDI
05-09-2003, 07:37 PM
This is great. Where did you find the info at. Is it all banks or just the Bank of Montreal that i know they had a deposit deal with before.

Thanks jaypee, now you have just another reason to be happy.

happyjaypee
05-09-2003, 07:47 PM
I had openned a account couple months back went PayPal went out. When I found out I could'nt link my bank account, I asked them if they planned to, one day, accept Canadian bank account. The guy at customer service told me that yes, they were looking into it. I just ask to be contacted by mail when the would.

I think it work for any canadian bank, just like whit PayPal back then. I'm setting up my account right now whit "Banque National". I'll tell you if it works when i'm done.

-Happy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

crazy canuck
05-09-2003, 11:48 PM
I attached my RBC account something like 3 weeks ago...got my first cashout too /forums/images/icons/smile.gif. A little bit slower than Paypal but heck of a lot faster than the freaking checks.