PDA

View Full Version : copy of RGP post

Grambo
05-09-2003, 06:44 PM
----- Original Message -----
From: "kidomaha" <adb73adb@aol.comgiveitup>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 5:24 PM
Subject: PartyPoker Cheque Bounces

> I was the original poster of the" PartyPoker Broke" thread. I received and then
> deposited a check from them on April 22, 2003 and then I looked today and there
> it was...A BIG FAT BOUNCER. They emailed me about the cheque a day too late to
> ask me to not deposit it right away-TOO LATE ALREADY DONE, and now I have a
> check sitting here today that I will again deposit and pray it goes through.
> The only problem is that I have a 15-day wait on the check because it s from
> the states and I live in Canada.
> Anthony Badach
>
> "sometimes you are so far behind you just think you're first"

rusty JEDI
05-09-2003, 06:53 PM
Next time set up a neteller account, have party cash it out to there. Then cashout from neteller. It only costs $1 for a check and it shouldnt bounce.

Oops...I didnt see it was a copy until later. But, the advice still goes for anyone else in the same boat.

Grambo
05-09-2003, 07:08 PM
sound advise for sure, but it doesn't seem to worry you that their checks are bouncing? you don't smell pokerspot or dragonpokerinn highlandclub or Russ Boyd? scares the chit out of me.

grambo

MS Sunshine
05-09-2003, 11:29 PM
Oh, Pleeaze

Do you think that Party is going belly up? It's not like anyone can't screw up, but I've heard nothing about anything like this and not to disparage a new poster, but I have had zero problems getting money from Party.

With them running neck and neck with Paradise I expect alot of things to be said, but not proven.

I do like the one day promo at Paradise with just a 100 hands to release. They have great support and software. I like Party over Paradise due to the easier games. Day in and day out that is where I get the money by playing with players mostly less skilled than I.

MS Sunshine

Terry
05-10-2003, 12:24 AM
Interesting. The % of negative posts re Party continues to grow.

Let's see... They have their affiliate program, or is it a pyramid scheme?

They pay 10% interest on deposits. Where else in the world can you get 10% these days? What are they doing with your bankroll that lets them pay that?

Posts continue to pop up regarding unfair tournament happenings.

They removed information from hand histories.

Their live support knows nothing and can do nothing.

Email support never responded, at least to me, until the next day.

Hmmm. I got my cashout. Think I'll leave it that way for a while and see what happens.