PDA

View Full Version : I saw someone try to cheat at Bacarat today...

Mr. Curious
09-22-2005, 06:21 AM
I was watching a game of Bacarat when I saw the following happen:

There is a older asian dude in seat 1, young asian dude in seat 2, middle aged white lady in seat 5, younger white chick in seat 7, and older white dude in seat 8.

Seat 7 had just sat down and bought in for $500.

Seat 1 bets $40 on the bank, seat 2 is talking on the phone, seat 5 signals that she is sitting out, seat 7 puts $200 on the bank, and seat 8 puts $250 on the bank.

The dealer pulls the first player's card, then the first dealer's card, and then looks at seat 2 and asks if he is going to hang up and bet or leave the table. He stands up and the dealer then draws the player's second card and draws two cards for the second dealer's card.

The dealer catches his mistake before turning over any of the cards. When he calls the floor, both seats 7 & 8 pull their bets back. The floor corrects the action by having the dealer put the cards in the correct order and the dealer turns them over showing the player winning with a natural 7.

This is when he realizes that seats 7 & 8 have pulled their bets back.

He raises his arms and calls the floor over again, only when the floor arrives, seat 7's bet is now on the player.

He proceeds to explain that seats 7 & 8 had originally bet on the bank and then pulled their bets back. When he called the floor, seat 7's bet had magically appeared on the player. The floor asks him how much the bets were and he admits that he does not know.

I walk away as the floor goes to call for a review of the video.