PDA

View Full Version : Accounts at both party and empire

LondonBroil
05-09-2003, 04:43 PM
Can you have the same username, address, personal info, and everything else the same?

I tried opening an account at Empire before using the same username as party and it gave me some error saying the username already existed.

Emperor
05-09-2003, 04:54 PM
This is covered in "Bonus Whoring for Dummies" by Jek213 and Rusty_Jedi.

Personally I'm waiting for Whoring for Advanced Players to come out.

rusty JEDI
05-09-2003, 05:31 PM
You can have the same everything at both sites except for username.
I believe jek is jek187 at one, and jek 188 at the other.

Jimbo
05-09-2003, 06:06 PM
I once asked Jek at the poker table what had happened to the previous 186 Jeks and all he did was laugh. I am still wondering about his geneology. Perhaps his family is like the Phantom and they perpetrate the myth that Jeks live for hundreds of years. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

jek187
05-09-2003, 06:41 PM
At any time there can be a maximum of two jeks, a master and an apprentice. My old mentor, jek186, is no longer technically a jek since retiring to an island in the Caribean. When the time is right, I will choose a lucky apprentice to train (I have already started preparing by creating an account at Empire for jek188) then retire to a sunny island.

I'm sorry for not explaining this to you at the table Jimbo...but it may of looked a little weird there. I sure am glad Mason provides us w/this forum where things like this are mundane.

Jimbo
05-09-2003, 06:54 PM
jek187, I thank you for the explanation and clarification of jek traditions. Actually at the table you may not have known it was me so no apology necessary. Contemplating your tradition saddens me as I realize that I am the last Jimbo in my lineage. Of course many people may consider this fortuitous rather than sad or by animus. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

jek187
05-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Contemplating your tradition saddens me as I realize that I am the last Jimbo in my lineage

While that may well be true, I would be willing to consider you as an apprentice. How do you feel about Bonus Whoring?

Jim Kuhn
05-10-2003, 12:57 AM

kdog
05-10-2003, 03:20 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Perhaps his family is like the Phantom and they perpetrate the myth that Jeks live for hundreds of years.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Jimbo.Now I know that there is at least one other person who still reads this comic strip.