PDA

View Full Version : Alright, what is the deal with this guy at 6max

Riposte
09-22-2005, 02:50 AM
There is some guy I ran into three nights ago whom I managed to rob blind at the $25NL 6max tables. I took about $70 from this guy, and thinking I had found a super fish, I took note of his name.

For the past two nights I've been trying to sit at his tables. We started up a small friendly convo, and it appears this guy thinks I'm really good now, and will never, ever, ever play a hand with me anymore. By the way, I'm not any good at all, I suck ass.

So for the past three nights I've been keeping an eye on this guy, and he's making an absolute killing at these tables. He is 4-5 tabling, and ALWAYS up to at least 150BB or more, many times 400BB.

Now the strange thing is, I thought he was a fish because his stats are 52/4/0.31. My stats are more like 22/10.

For the past 6k hands I've only been making barely 5PTBB/100. This guy has to be making MUCH more, and he's playing really loose, and really passive.

I guess he's playing pretty loose preflop, and waiting for two-pair or better to stack people with? Is this what we should be doing at these tables?

What's going on here?

nebben
09-22-2005, 02:57 AM
Hes running hot and people are trying to bluff him?

Riposte
09-22-2005, 02:59 AM
He plays all night long. Like 8 hours. 4-5 tables.

Is it possible to run hot for 3 nights in a row playing that many hands?

Weatherhead03
09-22-2005, 03:36 AM
Yes. Very possible. You can run good for much longer than that.

nebben
09-22-2005, 12:09 PM
I have been running good my entire life...