PDA

View Full Version : General trip report question

offTopic
05-09-2003, 03:50 PM
When assembling a trip report, especially a multi-day one, how do you recreate all the hands? (Maybe this is an avenue by which I can improve my game /forums/images/icons/smile.gif and probably why I don't play stud.)

I might be able to recreate one or two memorable hands, but to give a detailed blow-by-blow from a three-day or a weeklong trip is just too much - do y'all write hands down at the table or something?

Just wonderin'...

Bob T.
05-11-2003, 02:20 PM
I take a little notebook with, when I go to any cardroom. Sometimes I write down every hand I am involved in, sometimes just the significant, or interesting ones. When I was younger, I could reconstruct every card from a day of playing tournament bridge, but I don't seem to have that kind of memory any more.

Martin Aigner
05-12-2003, 01:03 PM
I donīt know why, but when I stay in Vegas for 1 week I think I can remember every mediocre interesting hand I play. Itīs not that Iīm so extraordinary focused on the game. Maybe itīs just that Iīm so excited when Iīm in Vegas. Or itīs because I want to post a trip report afterwards /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Regards

Martin Aigner