PDA

View Full Version : Ego Management

InchoateHand
09-21-2005, 11:37 PM
If you, like many people, have troubles dealing with your ego, please post a short paragraph about yourself and I'll explain why you suck, therefore productively humbling you to create a more mature, responsible citizenry.

09-21-2005, 11:45 PM
Uh (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=337591 4&Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25& Main=3375783&Search=true&where=&Name=13250&dateran ge=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&body prev=#Post3375914)

InchoateHand
09-22-2005, 12:39 AM
Despite your overbloated sense of self-importance, you have demonstrably emerged as an absolute and total tosspot. For the none-British among us, that refers to your status as a complete and total wanker, a piece of [censored], a loser, a lame ridiculous sallow caricature of whatever it was your inbred mother wanted you to be. A grotesque parody of yourself.

If I were to link your normally moronic posts to this especially pathetic one, even your decomposing grandmother would want to puke in her own snatch before acknowledging you as her own.

DasLeben
09-22-2005, 12:41 AM
I wish you were dead. No, really.

tdarko
09-22-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If I were to link your normally moronic posts to this especially pathetic one, even your decomposing grandmother would want to puke in her own snatch before acknowledging you as her own.

[/ QUOTE ]
perfect.

InchoateHand
09-22-2005, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the appreciation, I will do Das LebenOMGROFLI'MSOFUNNYIFUCKINGSUCKI'MAFUCKINGCUNTR ASHCUMSTAINEDPIECEOFSHIT in a minute.

PoBoy321
09-22-2005, 12:53 AM
I'm a young, intelligent, reasonably fit man. I'm not British and don't enjoy warm beer, boiled meats or deserts with the word "blood" in them. I have also never been banned for putting an excessive number of quotes within each other which caused Mat Sklansky's computer to crash, because that is something which would only be done by an ignorant, autoerotic-asphyixiating [censored].

Also, My johnson is 11 inches long.

DasLeben
09-22-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the appreciation, I will do Das LebenOMGROFLI'MSOFUNNYIFUCKINGSUCKI'MAFUCKINGCUNTR ASHCUMSTAINEDPIECEOFSHIT in a minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weak.

Voltron87
09-22-2005, 01:03 AM
I'm a good looking and intelligent young man. I have stratsopheric test scores, enough so that I was skipped ahead 2 years in grade school and finished high school at 16. I go to an Ivy League college. I am well rounded though; right now I am a candidate for one of this countries national junior sports teams, albeit a minor sport. I am financially independent at a young age, due to my proficiency at poker, and carry only hundred dollar bills. 20s are an inconvenience. I get good tail, and many a young woman thinks I am handsome and dashing.

09-22-2005, 01:37 AM
I beat Ninja Gaiden for NES first try

InchoateHand
09-22-2005, 01:43 AM
You wouldn't be able to beat Double Dragon if your invalid repeatedly-date-raped step-fathers life depended on it. And it does.

09-22-2005, 01:50 AM
I've beaten double dragon almost as many times as ive beaten my under-age girlfriend

Voltron87
09-22-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've beaten double dragon almost as many times as ive beaten my under-age girlfriend

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, inchoate is losing this battle

offTopic
09-22-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Despite your overbloated sense of self-importance, you have demonstrably emerged as an absolute and total tosspot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that affinity for British slang is catching.

jdl22
09-22-2005, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For the none-British among us, that refers to your status as a complete and total wanker

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, way to clarify your British slang by putting in more British slang. Next time try adding this at the end to better clarify what you mean for the Americans:
[ QUOTE ]

Despite your overbloated sense of self-importance, you have demonstrably emerged as an absolute and total tosspot. For the none-British among us, that refers to your status as a complete and total wanker, a piece of [censored]... A grotesque parody of yourself. Everything you say is total and utter tosh

[/ QUOTE ]

Shajen
09-22-2005, 10:38 AM
What would you do if it was the other way?

My ego is too low.

Help me inchoatehand.

diebitter
09-22-2005, 10:53 AM
I don't know exactly who the venom is directed at, but I just have to participate.

You, sir, wish you could be as good as the pus-filled, excrescent, running sores on the infected scrotum of a syphilitic, gangrenous mammoth. You aspire to a swimming pool that's as good as the large flob I cough up towards the end on a bout of horribly rasping and chesty bronchial pneumonia - a flob that's particularly luminescent green, which has traces of blood and the dark chocolate I just finished - all of which shimmer and pulse in the dingy light of a half-working street lamp.

You dream of the day you can find a woman disgusting enough to let you put your twisted whithered John Thomas into the gaping chasm of the old bloater's fish-flaps, and squirt the runny fish-gruel out of your tiny yarbles into her sturdy beam.

That's your idea of paradise, that is.

Shajen
09-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Sadly, it's not a John Thompson.

It's a John Thomps

I'm pathetic.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif <font color="white">Nice work dude. </font>

STLantny
09-22-2005, 11:24 AM
Im good enough, Im smart enough, and gosh darnnit, people like me.

diebitter
09-22-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

It's a John Thomps

I'm pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, and I didn't type either of those! /images/graemlins/smile.gif <font color="white">TNX</font>

09-22-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I beat Ninja Gaiden for NES first try

[/ QUOTE ]

that is total BS!!!

jakethebake
09-22-2005, 11:32 AM
Since my entire ego is tied to my post count, which someone just pointed out to me had passed 17k you can bring me down by having Mat take me back to 1. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Shajen
09-22-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It's a John Thomps

I'm pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, and I didn't type either of those! /images/graemlins/smile.gif <font color="white">TNX</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

And it appears I'm retarded to boot.

DAMN. ISSCKM.

RunDownHouse
09-22-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Since my entire ego is tied to my post count, which someone just pointed out to me had passed 17k you can bring me down by having Mat take me back to 1. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Motion seconded!

jakethebake
09-22-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Motion seconded!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can tell already this is actually going to happen. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

09-22-2005, 11:45 AM
anyone know when 2+2 started?