PDA

View Full Version : Open those legs baby, work it out......(in the gym)

arod15
09-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Can anyone here keep a straight face when a sexy girl is on that machine where she spreads her legs wide open? I cant help but stare and smile.....

Maulik
09-21-2005, 11:16 PM
jessica alba my ass.

Hamish McBagpipe
09-22-2005, 12:10 AM
OK, in high school I had a job at the local YMCA teaching people weight training and nautilus. (Back when I was fit.) There was a seperate room for the 10 or so Nautilus machines. The abductor/adductor nautilus machine was all in one. For those who don't know, you sit in the machine with your legs spread wide and the resistance works the inside of your thighs as you squeeze them together. Then to work your ass and outside of the thighs you turn a lever and throw your legs apart against the resistance. The machine at this YMCA faced the wall with about 3 feet between the machine and the wall. The machine looked like this, but the nautilus version had you a bit more prone and legs a bit straighter...and you can really spread your legs wider than what is shown.

http://www.wcsfitness.com/images/newton_adductor.gif

So, anyhow, one day I was sitting at my desk or walking around spraying machines and it was quiet, there was just one young woman in the room using that machine dressed in a leotard-type workout outfit. In walks this guy that I had never seen, mid-twenties, street clothes, and he proceeds to walk over to where the woman was working out. She had her legs very widely spread during this exercise. In this extremely compromising position there was only about 2 feet between her feet and the wall and the guy goes and stands between her legs, by the wall, looking down at her like a complete and total degenerate. She continues to do the exercise for a bit while I watch and try to figure out what the hell is going on. After a couple more reps she gets up, obviously pissed, and leaves to change. The guy leaves as well. I finally clue in to what was going on, but it was too late. I was pretty naive at that time but I wouldn't have had a problem kicking him out, phoning the cops, or giving him a thumping. I still think about how bizarre it was, and wish I could apologize the woman. That machine is definitely an odd one to say the least.

09-22-2005, 12:24 AM
at our gym they have those machines directly in front of the benches. so you can just do your set, take a break, and check them out as you recover. its awesome.

except when the disgusting 45 year olds get on there. barf

tdarko
09-22-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
its awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
you are the type of guy that needs to be cracked upside the head.

2+2 wannabe
09-22-2005, 12:33 AM
it's a [censored] exercise machine - jesus christ

people on here are [censored]tards sometimes

[censored] like this pisses me off

tdarko
09-22-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it's a [censored] exercise machine - jesus christ

people on here are [censored]tards sometimes

[censored] like this pisses me off

[/ QUOTE ]
thank you.

09-22-2005, 01:01 AM
I just look over at them, stair them in the eye and crack a bit of a chuckle

Blarg
09-22-2005, 01:13 AM
Lucky them.

A_C_Slater
09-22-2005, 01:14 AM
I believe it's called the good girl/bad girl machine.

But I don't see how it's so erotic if the girl is wearing pants.

09-22-2005, 01:20 AM
They want sauce

TaoTe
09-22-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe it's called the good girl/bad girl machine.

But I don't see how it's so erotic if the girl is wearing pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

Subfallen
09-22-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lucky them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bright = Pwn3d.

09-22-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lucky them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bright = Pwn3d.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want sauce?

arod15
09-23-2005, 10:54 PM
i didnt even read the post thats money

OtisTheMarsupial
09-24-2005, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone here keep a straight face when a sexy girl is on that machine where she spreads her legs wide open? I cant help but stare and smile.....

[/ QUOTE ]You are the reason most gyms now have a special women's section. And you'll also be the guy who complains that a separate section is sexist.

HopeydaFish
09-24-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
at our gym they have those machines directly in front of the benches. so you can just do your set, take a break, and check them out as you recover. its awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.lib.jjay.cuny.edu/rootimages/supdanger.JPG