PDA

View Full Version : Official Lost Season Premier

TomHimself
09-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Going to start in 10 minutes, hopefully this season will be as good as last ones

Rockatansky
09-21-2005, 09:06 PM
Liked the intro - thought it was a flashback of Jack, and then, boom - it's a dude living in the hatch.

rusty JEDI
09-21-2005, 09:49 PM
I absolutely can't stand it when TV or movies spend so much time in the dark and you can never really get a good look at things. It only gets worse by any reflection on the TV's dark screen from a window or light in the space you're watching from.

And, get to the friggin boat already.

rJ

BottlesOf
09-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Goddamn this is good!

TomHimself
09-21-2005, 09:53 PM
its good but its a weak ass tease, all this show is, jsut a tease.

but really WTF is this supposed to be somehwhat real? i mean who would build a underground hatchet in the middle of nowhere?

anyway still a good show just too much suspense for my liking and the flashbacks are getting old

rusty JEDI
09-21-2005, 09:55 PM
Flashbacks are the best part of this episode.

Ending: Sure, why not one more thing unexplained. Nothing but more questions. I need answers.

rJ

Soul Daddy
09-21-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ending: Sure, why not one more thing unexplained. Nothing but more questions. I need answers.

[/ QUOTE ]
The best part about this show is also the most frustrating. You're never satisfied with whatever answers they give, because you're too distracted by the new questions that are posed. It wears me out.

PoBoy321
09-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Great season premiere. My roommate bought season 1 on DVD and i've spent the last 2 weeks watching it. Can't wait for next week.

flatline
09-21-2005, 10:42 PM
God I love this show. Answers will come, people, chill out. The next episode is called 'Adrift', and is ibviously about the raft.

YourFoxyGrandma
09-21-2005, 10:45 PM
I have class on Wednesdays 'til 10.

I am pissed.

john smith
09-21-2005, 10:58 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

BottlesOf
09-21-2005, 11:12 PM
[censored] the raft, I wanna go back in the crazy apartment with brand new laundry machines and ancient computers and fresh fruit and crazy Desmond.

jstnrgrs
09-21-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

but really WTF is this supposed to be somehwhat real?

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it.

jstnrgrs
09-21-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TiVo. (Or a VCR would work too.)

Klepton
09-22-2005, 01:08 AM
lost owns

shant
09-22-2005, 01:12 AM
Lost is the [censored]. So much awesome detail, down to the music and everything. So rad.

B Dids
09-22-2005, 01:14 AM
I was very ready to be let down and wow I was not. I love this show.

YourFoxyGrandma
09-22-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I am pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

More like that's what DC++, an in-school hub, and an OC3 internet connection are for. Not sure how I completely neglected this for my Lost needs. 10 mb/s = heaven.

Freaking incredible, btw. Who comes up with this stuff? Answer: geniuses.

nolanfan34
09-22-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was very ready to be let down and wow I was not. I love this show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. I had read an interview, where the producers said they were erring on the side of revealing too much. They weren't kidding.

Small prediction - There will be more flashbacks with Desmond and Jack. Hard to believe that he could remember him from just that one meeting in a dark stadium...

Soul Daddy
09-22-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Small prediction - There will be more flashbacks with Desmond and Jack. Hard to believe that he could remember him from just that one meeting in a dark stadium...

[/ QUOTE ]
Why is that hard to believe? The inference was that Desmond had something to do with the saving Jack's future fianceé from paralysis. While he may not have credited the miracle to him, it was an important day in his life. It's not much of a leap to assume that one would reflect upon the events of that day a great deal.

Crveballin
09-22-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why is that hard to believe? The inference was that Desmond had something to do with the saving Jack's future fianceé from paralysis. While he may not have credited the miracle to him, it was an important day in his life. It's not much of a leap to assume that one would reflect upon the events of that day a great deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why I believe that Desmond is the devil. Jack was off running off his promise he couldnt keep, so he sold his soul to Desmond for a miracle to happen. Desmond also says "Ill see you in another life time."

Too bad I have to wait a week for the next episode.

istewart
09-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Bump.

Hamish McBagpipe
09-28-2005, 07:11 PM
LOL! didn't even see this one