PDA

View Full Version : PSO vs Bonus whores

09-21-2005, 08:16 PM
can you give me the pro and cons of each. I started with PSO a few weeks ago but notice that bonus whores has a number of different sites that PSO dosen't.

Thanks

timprov
09-21-2005, 08:31 PM
It's not like it's necessary to choose one or the other. Pick whichever one has the best deal for the site you're looking at.

09-21-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's not like it's necessary to choose one or the other. Pick whichever one has the best deal for the site you're looking at.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the method i utilize

theben
09-21-2005, 11:46 PM
bonus whores essentially gives you nothing extra, but PSO gives you lots of nice free stuff. BW is better for using bonuns news site, getting approximations in bonus rates, and it has better site reviews. As for actually signing up through sites, they give almost nothing / nothing at all extra so theres no real reason to go through them

Thythe
09-21-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bonus whores essentially gives you nothing extra, but PSO gives you lots of nice free stuff. BW is better for using bonuns news site, getting approximations in bonus rates, and it has better site reviews. As for actually signing up through sites, they give almost nothing / nothing at all extra so theres no real reason to go through them

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't want to give back for being given all that info for free?

timprov
09-22-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

you don't want to give back for being given all that info for free?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a bonus whoring site expecting you not to bonus whore is pretty silly.

theben
09-22-2005, 12:13 AM
why would i want to throw my money away just to 'give back' to somebody who doesnt give a damn about me? If im not getting extra, why would i do somebody a favor

TheBigFlop
09-22-2005, 01:09 AM
You don't get anything with BW but with PSO and similar sites, you'll get something for signing up. BW is a great site to get lots of info though.

buddhablessed1
09-22-2005, 05:11 AM
what is pso?

09-22-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why would i want to throw my money away just to 'give back' to somebody who doesnt give a damn about me? If im not getting extra, why would i do somebody a favor

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to keep it up and running. Nobody is saying you should sign up through BW for every single site out there, but throw them a bone on occasion so you can keep them in existance. If you ever visit BW for information, it is in your self interest to keep BW in existance.

I am an objectivist, so I know what you mean about self-interest. But, as I said, your self-interest does come into play.

jek187
09-22-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) We do care about our players. Players who sign-up under us and end up having some trouble with a site, will find out what this extra care can do.
2) If everyone had your attitude, BW would cease to exist. All the Whores don't have to have a heart, just some of them.

DuggleBogey
09-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Maybe they should change the name to "Bonus Whores with a Heart of Gold?"

otter
09-22-2005, 02:42 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what's PSO? BW was the only bonus site I was aware of...I guess I'm not much of a whore; perhaps just a slut

winchips
09-22-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) We do care about our players. Players who sign-up under us and end up having some trouble with a site, will find out what this extra care can do.
2) If everyone had your attitude, BW would cease to exist. All the Whores don't have to have a heart, just some of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, you have provided a great service and got me started. I have been very happy with my success, which started with BW. There are sites where you benefit a lot more from pso and sites like that - but some sites it doesnt really matter where you sign up from (because the bonus will be the same either way) - So you should at least sign up for those through BW.

jthegreat
09-22-2005, 04:25 PM
PSO = Poker Source Online (www.pokersourceonline.com) They have a lot of signup bonuses and rakeback through www.frequentflopper.com. (http://www.frequentflopper.com.) They're one of the largest affiliates out there.

DuggleBogey
09-22-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pardon my ignorance, but what's PSO? BW was the only bonus site I was aware of...I guess I'm not much of a whore; perhaps just a slut

[/ QUOTE ]

Your profile says that you are an affiliate yourself...?

09-22-2005, 06:39 PM
They're both deserving of your support (aka your business). Why does this have to turn into an argument?

Be glad there are two very cool sites that provide these services.

timprov
09-22-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For me personally, I've signed up through BW twice, and seem to have hit two spots where there were problems you couldn't do anything about, and didn't get my bonus. So that makes me a little leery.

Asim
09-23-2005, 02:05 AM
stupid q but... whats PSO hehe new to bonus whoring

DenverPokerClub
09-23-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
stupid q but... whats PSO hehe new to bonus whoring

[/ QUOTE ]

did you even read the thread - it is spelled out for you like 4 posts up