PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what it is about SNG posters

Indiana
09-21-2005, 06:11 PM
But the guys in this forum are the sharpest in all of 2+2. Why is that? I mean, I would expect the probability forum to be full of braniacs but here I would expect wild gamblers given what I have seen in my SNGs.

Thanks for your help today,

Indy

splashpot
09-21-2005, 06:14 PM
Lol, I could have sworn this post was going to bitch about SNG posters. Glad it doesn't.

Indiana
09-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Nah, its like the guys here really treat the game they play as a science. Over in other forums I get more of the "I felt good about this" answers an questions.

Indy

The Yugoslavian
09-21-2005, 06:22 PM
I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be some Yugo bashing in this thread...

WTF?! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Yugoslav
Who agrees with the statement about the STTF....it may be the best kept secret on all of 2p2.

Indiana
09-21-2005, 06:25 PM
No yugo bashing here. I really think the guys here are phuckin sharp. I always get high caliber answers here. By the way, even if I were pissed at you I usually find it hard to hold a grudge for more than 13 seconds. That's how I stayed married for 6 yrs:)

Indy

valenzuela
09-21-2005, 06:26 PM
OMFG!!! what an absolutely horrible, horrible avatar.
EDIT: If you are that big of a fan I propose a cheerleader.

The Yugoslavian
09-21-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OMFG!!! what an absolutely horrible, horrible avatar.
EDIT: If you are that big of a fan I propose a cheerleader.

[/ QUOTE ]

It still may be better aesthetically than the Chris Farley one...I remember that one being extremely grainy, although a v good idea in theory.

Indiana....should I look into a sort of mail order bride montage avatar for you?

I think that could be pretty sweet.

Yugoslav
Who would like to see an Indiana vs. Dali flame war at some point...Dali needs to get in more of those in the STTF...

Indiana
09-21-2005, 06:42 PM
LOL, nah no mail order brides man. LMAO. Although in Amsterdam next week I may take some hot redlight photos to share when I get back. How would that sound? Perhaps one could show up in my avatar if the Sklanky's don't mind.

Indy

Maulik
09-21-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be some Yugo bashing in this thread...

WTF?! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Yugoslav
Who agrees with the statement about the STTF....it may be the best kept secret on all of 2p2.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not gonig to tell you the best sub-forum on 2+2 if you don't already know it

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bawcerelli
09-21-2005, 06:50 PM
we have to be good posters in this forum or Cit will put the smackdown on us.

jeffraider
09-21-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nah, its like the guys here really treat the game they play as a science. Over in other forums I get more of the "I felt good about this" answers an questions.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I like that aspect of the forum too. Lots of other forums have those "I was sure he had an underpair so I made the following donkey plays based on my read." We don't play that here.

SlackerMcFly
09-21-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But the guys in this forum are the sharpest in all of 2+2. Why is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Reason? We probably drink more than the other posters. That and we are lots funnier (except for JohnnyBeef). Just a guess.

Slacka

mmbt0ne
09-21-2005, 07:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I like that aspect of the forum too. Lots of other forums have those "I was sure he had an underpair so I made the following donkey plays based on my read." We don't play that here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course STT doesn't play that. STT operates almost entirely in the short term, where as the ring game forums are based around long term play where players can reload, and your stats on a player mean a lot more.

Indiana
09-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Reasons I think the posters here are best:

1. You guys have clearly treated this game as a science and broken down the various parts of the SNG into components and how they should be played.

2. You guys are less gamble-oriented than the MTT guys and are forced to be concerned with table image because you don't get moved around like in a SNG

3. Posters here are more experienced with short-handed and bubble play which is where a great player really gets an edge and skill is most important.

4. Posters here have intricately studied win rates, focusing on ROI,ITM, graphs and Confidence Interval analysis.

5. Posters here always have a clear reason for their actions rather than a feeler general piece of advice.

I could go on all day,

Indy