PDA

View Full Version : When would you Shoot?

DireWolf
09-21-2005, 03:41 PM
You and another random/nuetral stranger are both kidnapped by a group of terrorists. You are both given guns and put into a room together. the terrorists will give the other prisoners orders to shoot you in certain places. Once you here the order you have the option of killing the other prisoner. IF you shoot him, He dies, no matter what.

What would you let get shot before you killed the other person?

housenuts
09-21-2005, 03:46 PM
why not shoot the kidnappers? what the hell is the point in shooting each other?

kyro
09-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Um. If I'm under the impression he's just going to start picking off different body parts, the bastard is going down immediately.

HopeydaFish
09-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Where's the "I wouldn't let him shoot me at all" option?

Eurotrash
09-21-2005, 03:52 PM
this is so stupid.

Filip
09-21-2005, 03:54 PM
I dont understand the question.

jakethebake
09-21-2005, 03:58 PM
None. I'm figuring if I still don't shoot, he's going to shoot me again anyway so there's no point.

imported_The Vibesman
09-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Nowhere. It's gonna be a lot easier for me to shoot my way out of this place if I'm not riddled with bullets. Why don't me and this guy team up like Gibson and Glover and fight our way out? Why can't we be friends?

stabn
09-21-2005, 04:06 PM
I shoot the other prisoner.

cold_cash
09-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Best poll ever.

Sephus
09-21-2005, 04:31 PM
it's not hard to understand, guys.

if you would rather get shot in the finger than kill the other prisoner, check that box. and so on.

if there is no place you woudl be willing to get shot rather than kill the other prisoner, don't vote.

it's written poorly though, some things are pluralized that seem like they were meant to be singluar.

IndieMatty
09-21-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

if you would rather get shot in the finger than kill the other prisoner, check that box. and so on.

if there is no place you woudl be willing to get shot rather than kill the other prisoner, don't vote.

it's written poorly though, some things are pluralized that seem like they were meant to be singluar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without the option to choose; "none-I'd shoot him first" this poll will continue to make me sad. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

stabn
09-21-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Without the option to choose; "none-I'd shoot him first" this poll will continue to make me sad. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. This is definitel a save yourself first situation. I'd do whatever the [censored] i could to get out of there.

lem45216
09-21-2005, 04:40 PM
This, is awefully similar to that poll a few days ago about what body part you'd give up for $1000000 is it not?

ethan
09-21-2005, 04:42 PM
As everyone else has said, this poll is decidedly lacking in "nowhere" options.

My apologies to the other guy, but he's in trouble.

jakethebake
09-21-2005, 04:46 PM
This poll sucks. One Star!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

edit: Were you one of the screenwriters for the movie Saw?

David
09-21-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Best Retard poll ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

bwana devil
09-21-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, reread the poll (which is very stupid). it says "Once you hear the order you have the option of killing the other prisoner. IF you shoot him, He dies, no matter what."

[i made the "hear" correction though.]

so you as a prisoner can hear that you will be shot in the finger, and you can in turn shot the other person without yet being shot.

hearing that you'll be shot in the finger is your "none-I'd shoot him first" option.

Slow Play Ray
09-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Please don't murder me.

Blarg
09-21-2005, 05:20 PM
(comic book guy) Dumbest...terrorists...EVER! (/comic book guy)

smb394
09-21-2005, 07:34 PM
You have to shoot him immediately if he is under the same constrictions that you are. Can we chance that the random has an even lower pain threshold/empathy factor than us? No way.

09-21-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where's the "I wouldn't let him shoot me at all" option?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. I just fire at will. I tried doing this but you messed up the poll badly. I figure most people would rather just kill the other guy than be shot? Where is the +ev in being shot?? lol

utmt40
09-21-2005, 07:48 PM
I would kill that mother fucker b4 he tried to shot me.

housenuts
09-21-2005, 08:18 PM
i'd shoot the other prisoner, and then f_uck the bullet hole

courtesy of the movie: The Aristocrats. recommended viewing

Skjonne
09-22-2005, 03:37 AM
Crap poll

Crap. Crap.