PDA

View Full Version : Shoud I fold the turn here

09-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Should I just give him credit for a nine and fold. Or should I consider that he night have another pocket pair here and check call. I find it strange that he would cap the betting having flopped trips like this most players tend to slowplay until the turn. Any thoughts

pinjata: posts small blind $1
çNosferatuç: posts big blind $2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to <font color="red"> ero </font> [Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif]
<font color="red"> Hero </font> : raises $2 to $4
DMB2309: calls $4
Absico: calls $4
pinjata: folds
çNosferatuç: calls $2
*** FLOP *** [9 /images/graemlins/club.gif 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif]
çNosferatuç: checks
<font color="red"> Hero </font> : bets $2
DMB2309: calls $2
Absico: raises $2 to $4
çNosferatuç: folds
<font color="red"> Hero </font> : raises $2 to $6
DMB2309: folds
Absico: raises $2 to $8
Betting is capped
<font color="red"> Hero </font> : calls $2
*** TURN *** [9 /images/graemlins/club.gif 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif] [2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif]
<font color="red"> Hero </font> : checks

krimson
09-21-2005, 03:41 PM
Do you have any kind of read on villian. Is he too passive and capable of cold-calling with TT or JJ? Is he too tight to call a raise with any hand that has a 9 in it. Is he a donk that may have called with any hand like A9 or 9Ts? Is he lag'ish and capable of doing with with 77?

I hate folding these kinds of hands, and would consider c/c'ing through without a read.

gh9801
09-21-2005, 07:10 PM
c/call turn, c/call river... he could be screwing around with hands like 88 here