PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet hand histories-> Delete msgs from my inbox?!

AA suited
09-21-2005, 01:16 PM
i havent received hh from eurobet in 2 months. i've complained, and they gave me various bs responses.

i complained again, and got a response i've never seen before:

"To receive the hand history messages though, please delete the messages stored in your inbox to make space."

There's a space limit on your eurobet inbox acct?

Photoc
09-21-2005, 04:32 PM
Why don't you just have them auto downloaded to your computer instead of going through the BS of requesting emails?

AA suited
09-21-2005, 04:39 PM
these are SnGs.

1) i want the whole hh of the tourny.
2) i have to manually enter info into pokertracker. i play 500 snGs/month. it's ALOT easier to let pt download from my email acct where i dont have to do anything.

we shall see if emptying my eurobet inbox has any effect on my hh showing up again.

nbb
09-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Euro sends the tourney history to your Eurobet messages account. After all these tourney's, that's why they said your inbox was full.

You have to open up each message, copy it to a text file and then put it in a directory that PT can read. It ain't fun.

This is why I only play cash games on Euro. Tourneys I play on party.

Good Luck!
NBB

HesseJam
09-22-2005, 03:32 AM
Search the 1-table SnG forum for a Perl script that saves you from manually doing this. Posters screened the script and said it's save. It works like magic!

This is the link to the thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=3164822 &Forum=,,f22,,&Words=perl%20script&Searchpage=2&Li mit=50&Main=3028882&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name =&daterange=1&newerval=2&newertype=m&olderval=&old ertype=&bodyprev=1#Post3164822)

If your inbox is full it might take hours for the script to download the HHs. I perled once 300 Summaries and it took 45 minutes (just imagine what fun you would have doing this manually). So, if you already have all the Tourney summaries in your inbox, you should delete them first.