PDA

View Full Version : 25$ NL PP KK hand. Do anyone fold here?

DrLAXLAX
09-21-2005, 10:30 AM
I am UTG with KK raise 1.5$ all folds except SB ho calls. Flop 23Q rainbow. SB checks, I bet 4$, he miniraises to 8$.
I have about 55$ he 26$ at the start of hand, my PT ststs cannt give me any reads on him, bcoz he have only some 17 hands played and didnt show anything.
I thoght that he had a Q and that he puted me on AK or JJ and raised me bcoz if he is right I am drawing almost ded to his Q. So I moved allin ? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Do you guys fold here? Or call? If somebody calls then why? What did he expect to see on turn/river? I just cannt fold here, but may be I must lern to do so... All coments welcome.

Thanks.

EMcWilliams
09-21-2005, 10:47 AM
While he is not drawing dead, you do have him in a bind. I doubt he calls the raise with the low PP of 22 and 33, so I think a AQ, KQ, QJ is possible. I re-raise him to about 15 here. Hell fold and if he just calls then its an easy turn.

FrogMouth
09-21-2005, 03:45 PM
At Party $25NL it is very hard to put anyone on a definate hand. Players there will call with almost anything. 17 PT hands does provide you with some information though. What was his V$IP? If your asking if his actions mean he has a set, there is no way to tell what a call and a min raise means from you opponent.

No reads, Party $25NL as played, I'm not getting away from this hand w/ that flop. You could be up against a set, QJo or TT or anything in between. Push!

Hoopster81
09-21-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I doubt he calls the raise with the low PP of 22 and 33

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?