PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready?

Hung
05-08-2003, 07:29 PM
I know I shouldn't open a new thread. But it has been a good night for me. It's 1 'o clock here in Belgium. I just came back from a pokergame. Biggest game I ever played. NL dealerschoice. 1€-2€ blind. There was 4000 € on the table. Biggest pot won was 1500 €. It was the first time that I played such a big game. And it will be the last, the game is too big for me. I won 800€. So if you're asking if I'm ready for tonight? YES I AM!!!
Hung is on fire.

See you in the tournament and gl all.

David
05-08-2003, 07:37 PM
LOL Hung WTG! My main goal tonight is to NOT be the first one out. I saw your post as I was going to pm you. I remember that you have a site that Granny had talked about. What is it? I would love to visit.

lorinda
05-08-2003, 07:45 PM
http://pokerclub.be/

Mike Haven
05-08-2003, 07:49 PM
excellent job, hung! you will be in a beneficial mood, then?

the cash games around the internet will be easy tonight, for obvious reasons - maybe you should just donate your $30 and take advantage of them instead of us?

Hung
05-08-2003, 09:28 PM
This is how much I love you guys.
At 1h30 I got so tired that I fell asleep. I just got up and I'm so tired... I can't keep my eyes open. I made a few bad moves and now I'm down to 850 chips...
2 out. I hope I can stay in for awhile. I'm gonna make a move soon.

Hung
05-08-2003, 09:49 PM
thx Lori.

I'm out. Time to go to bed again. I woke up for a short poker session. Worst play ever for me. I used all my luck in the live game. Better luck next time. But I wont be able to play again if it's so late. I'm way too tired.
gl and I'll read it tomorrow who has won.

dux
05-08-2003, 09:54 PM
Bad luck hung, and make sure you come back next month for the King of The Zoo 2. Coke or coffee pick one, drink it and u'll be betting and rasing all through the nite.