PDA

View Full Version : I didn't think you could do this

Costanza
09-20-2005, 11:40 PM
I misclicked PF here -- meant to just raise all-in figuring I'd probably get one of the short stacks to call anyway. But I didn't think I'd have a chance to re-raise after the small stack raised all in because the raise wasn't enough to count. In other words, I thought someone would have to raise to 600 before I'd have a chance to reraise.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t300 (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

UTG (t1520)
MP (t1670)
Hero (t1455)
Button (t330)
SB (t860)
BB (t2165)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls t300, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to t330 (All-In)</font>, SB calls t180, BB calls t30, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t1455 (All-In)</font>, SB calls t530 (All-In), BB folds.

09-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Ummmm... wow. I've seen Pacific occasionally screw up the order to act (which I thought was absolutely horrible), but never anything this bad.

This is e-mailing party and asking for your buy-in back bad... although I guess you were pretty happy with the result.

viennagreen
09-21-2005, 12:32 AM
i've noticed this before as well, and wondered about it.

it appears that if someone raises all-in, you can always reraise.

i'm not sure whether this is standard or not... but it's standard on party.

DDH
09-21-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i've noticed this before as well, and wondered about it.

it appears that if someone raises all-in, you can always reraise.

i'm not sure whether this is standard or not... but it's standard on party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must not be standard, because the other day when I had aces, I raised to 95 UTG, shorty went all in for 155 total, and all I was given the option to do was call (There was another caller fo the all-in).