PDA

View Full Version : Pacific bonus / interface

BigBiceps
09-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Did anyone ever succeed in clearing the Pacific bonus?

The website is so slow and clunky. I also cannot see the rake structure anywhere on their site. Lastly, in their description of the bonus, they say we have the right not to let you cashout the bonus. What does this mean? Do they not honor the bonus?

09-21-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone ever succeed in clearing the Pacific bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, many people have.

[ QUOTE ]
The website is so slow and clunky.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding.

[ QUOTE ]
they say we have the right not to let you cashout the bonus. What does this mean? Do they not honor the bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never heard of anyone not getting the bonus. Sometimes they prevent people from getting future bonuses and comp points if they think you're a good player. Don't ask me why.

BigBiceps
09-21-2005, 11:18 AM
I tried the site and I hated it. I won 5 bucks and am cashing out, but now I have to wait ~5-6 business days according to their policy. I calculated it would take me over 50 hours to clear the bonus playin 1-2.

Will I still have the $100 bonus in my account? Can I attempt to clear it by playing 10-20 (5BB)? If I actually managed to clear it, would they let me withdraw? Just wondering if anyone tried anything like this. If I lose the $100, are they going to try to take $100 more out of my Neteller?

Hoopster81
09-21-2005, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If I lose the $100, are they going to try to take $100 more out of my Neteller?

[/ QUOTE ]

No