PDA

View Full Version : Emailed Empire to close account, they want to know why - advice please

EricW
09-20-2005, 08:24 PM
I posted this over in the internet forum and didn't really get the answer I was looking for so here goes:

I just emailed empire telling them that I want them to close my account. This is because I signed up through a rake back affiliate for Eurobet. However, I want to sign up with empire again with a rake back affiliate in 6 months or so, so I can play the MTT and accumlate their e-points.

They sent me an email asking me why I closed it so they can further their future customer service. What should I tell them? Should I just say that I want to sign up again at a later date through an affiliate with rake back offers? Or should I ask them if I can just immediately sign up a new account through an affiliate? Or should I just not mention anything about rake back?

Thanks.

09-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure getting a rakeback deal is against the terms of service of the site, so you probably shouldn't mention that your planning on resigning up to get it.

skipperbob
09-20-2005, 08:30 PM
1.) How you gonna communicate with them?..You speak Pakifuckinstani /images/graemlins/confused.gif

2.) Tell them "Eat your own poop & then stab a Dude"

A_Junglen
09-20-2005, 08:34 PM
just make up random complaints

"rake too high"

"my back itches"

etc

Hendricks433
09-20-2005, 08:43 PM
Why would you ever tell them you want to sign up later with rakeback deal?

09-20-2005, 08:52 PM
You probably won't be able to make a new account with rakeback. I closed my account, waited a few months, and made another with an affiliate but my account got moved off his tracker.

wiggs73
09-20-2005, 08:55 PM
Tell them it's because hand-for-hand in MTTs lasts from 1 table before ITM until the final table. Please.

Olback
09-20-2005, 09:12 PM
I would just tell them that you no longer use the site and leave it at that. That is what i have said before when i have closed accounts and i have never had any problems.

Olback
09-20-2005, 09:22 PM
Oh and i would never mention to them about signing up for rakeback.