PDA

View Full Version : Questions on bigbet and pokerpot

LondonBroil
05-08-2003, 03:19 PM
1. Was just wondering if anyone has used these sites and if you found them to be reasonable (on the "up and up").

2. Bigbet's up to $75 matching bonus looks nice but how long does it take to fulfill? 3x your rake share every hand, so a full table with let's say a .50 rake, your share is (.50 / 10 * 3) = .15? Is that right? If so, it seems semi-reasonable.

3. Same question about pokerpot. Is it reasonable? After looking at their websites, they look surprisingly similar in fulfilling their deposit bonuses. Are they 2 different covers for the same site (like party and empire)? If so, can I get the deposit bonuses at both?

4. If anyone has an account at either, they have a referral bonus which I wouldn't mind taking advanage of (as long as I can get the referral AND deposit bonus). If you want to refer me, let me know on this thread and we'll discuss via private message.

Thanks!

justus
05-08-2003, 03:37 PM
I've played at BigBet since earlier this year when they were doing the beta testing. I won a few freerolls and so was funded when they opened for real money. Have done two cashouts with no problems. The bonus is a really good one. Games are picking up every day. I believe they have hired props to get some games going. Not a bad thing if you ask me. At least there are games when I go to play anyway. They just opened with stud and had a full game going for quite a while last night. I like the site. Like the software and the support. Although I haven't needed it since February. Believe pokerpot is a mirror site. As you say like empire and party. Take advantage of both bonuses they are there for the taking. PM me if you have any specific questions.

Jim Easton
05-08-2003, 04:31 PM
1. Was just wondering if anyone has used these sites and if you found them to be reasonable (on the "up and up").

1 deposit and 1 withdrawal at PokerPot (about 1 week apart), no problems. Smaller deposit, no withdrawals yet at BigBet.

2. Bigbet's up to $75 matching bonus looks nice . . . it seems semi-reasonable.

At .5/1, it is very slow, but it moves fairly quickly at 2/4 & 3/6.

3. Same question about pokerpot . . . Are they 2 different covers for the same site (like party and empire)? If so, can I get the deposit bonuses at both?

Yes and yes.

4. If anyone has an account at either, they have a referral bonus which I wouldn't mind taking advanage of (as long as I can get the referral AND deposit bonus). If you want to refer me, let me know on this thread and we'll discuss via private message.

Yes, they both do, $10 to the new player, $25 to the referring player. They are paid as Promo Dollars, just like the deposit bonuses, so they have to be earned. As far as I know, you can get both bonuses. I would be more than happy to work out a split of my $25 with anyone interested. If it were real, rather than Promo dollars, I'd just give the whole thing away.

Jim Easton
05-09-2003, 02:34 PM
As far as I know, you can get both bonuses.

I checked both sites and you can get both the deposit bonus and the refer a friend bonus.