PDA

View Full Version : Girls that curse

TaoTe
09-20-2005, 05:56 PM
I was walking out of my bio class with this girl (sorry no pics) and we started talking. The thing was that she kept cussing dropping a lot of F-Bomb and S words. She even said pu$$y and used the mega curse (c)unt. FWIW, I thought it was great. I hadn't talked much with her up to this point and our conversation totally changed how I saw her because till that point she was a 6 as far as looks go but got bumped up a notch because of her dirty mouth.

So, girls cursing, turn on, unappealing, SIIHP, what?

Brain
09-20-2005, 06:00 PM
I remember being at lunch in college one day and hearing my friend Laura just go off at somebody at the next table. It was magnificent.

mmmmmbrother
09-20-2005, 06:01 PM
dirty mouth? the answer is obvious.
its the same as chicks having tatoos, siihp for sure

Warik
09-20-2005, 06:04 PM
I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a girl who curses excessively in public.

I would definitely be inclined to SIIHP among other things, however.

Oh, and squeaky clean mouth in public + foul mouthed harlot in the bedroom = teh pwn.

touchfaith
09-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Doesn't [censored] bother me one [censored] bit.

I'm nobody to criticize others cursing habits.

rusty JEDI
09-20-2005, 06:48 PM
I cant stand it. I dont like guys saying them and girls saying them are even worse.

Why do people swear?

Do they think it makes them sound cool? (smoking cigarettes sort of thing)
Does it add value to the story?
Is their vocabulary too deficient to get the meaning across with out them?

They serve no purpose when used often. However, I think they do have their place. If my mom were to swear at me I would know she means business because i've probably only heard it twice in my life. So when someone who doesnt use it more than once a week uses it then its fine. But all these people using it daily need to unpop the collar, roll down the left leg of their pants, or whatever other idiocy they are doing to try to look cool and then go pick up a dictionary.

rJ

gamblore99
09-20-2005, 07:11 PM
I don't care when guys curse, but for some reason I really hate it when girls curse. Especially when they do it excessively and interject it in between words for no reason. And I love tatoos, and girls who are more experienced is a plus to me. Odd how that works.

MCS
09-20-2005, 07:19 PM
I like it a lot.

Except if they curse at inappropriate times, which mostly means "around kids." Then they not only lose their bonus points, they get penalized in addition.

And if it's excessive, it loses its purpose and just makes you sound dumb. There has to be a bit of moderation. Except in bed.

siccjay
09-20-2005, 07:29 PM
I like it as well.

Dynasty
09-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Cursing in public is bad.

Cursing in bed is good.

TheTROLL
09-20-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cursing in public is bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is too simplistic. I have a very "British" private-school speaking voice, but I make a point of swearing occasionally in business meetings/on phone to suppliers etc... the more unexpected it is, the more impact it has. Just another weapon in the armoury... I'm very impressed by the rare girl with the same measured attitude.

[ QUOTE ]
Cursing in bed is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] yeah.

manpower
09-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Cursing makes hot girls hotter and ugly girls uglier.

SackUp
09-20-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cursing makes hot girls hotter and ugly girls uglier.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh so very wise

I love a hot sloot that is not afraid to cus. Anything in excess is too much but having those words in the vocab is good by me.