PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM?

Saddlepoint
09-20-2005, 05:06 PM
So I was scanning the 2+2 archives the other day, as is my want, and I came across this (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1800900&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=all&vc=1) . WTF?

WHO THINKS NAZIS ARE [censored] COOL? "1337?" "Pwnage?" Anybody know who this [censored] is?

tdarko
09-20-2005, 05:13 PM
did you even read what he was talkin about or did you just see "swastika" and freak out like most people.

istewart's humor is genius, i guess you are not.

WackityWhiz
09-20-2005, 05:14 PM
relax d00d, he's just saying it's a cool symbol as long as you can look past the fact that it stands for nazis

miajag81
09-20-2005, 05:16 PM
He was talking about the symbol alone, not Nazis. Also, you're retarded.

touchfaith
09-20-2005, 05:21 PM
Let get this clear right [censored] now before it blows up once again...

I don't give a [censored] who you are, anyone that praises that symbol in any [censored] form or fashion is an insensative bastard that should immediately die

I'm the biggest [censored] [censored] here and there is no [censored] way in hell I would utter such words.

Grow the [censored] up, read some [censored] history and try not to stick your collective foots in your stupid [censored] mouths on this one.

Idiots.

SL__72
09-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Just because you can't disassociate the shape from its symbolic meaning doesn't mean you have to get angry at everyone else.

TheIrishThug
09-20-2005, 05:53 PM
god, what a difference 7 months makes.

MonkeeMan
09-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Agreed. Pass the veal.

-Skeme-
09-20-2005, 07:13 PM
I always thought that symbol was cool looking. I'm pretty sure it's a Buddhist symbol, though. I think the swastika is just flipped the other way.

The blind man from Master of the Flying Guillotine is wearing one.

Dynasty
09-20-2005, 07:21 PM
This is the lamest fishing trip ever.

Why the hell would you create a thread about a long thread that was too long anyway?

offTopic
09-20-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the lamest fishing trip ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. A long time ago, I went on a potluck trip with my dad out of Berkeley. We drift-fished in the Bay, then hit the South Tower, then a couple of spots down the coast. I one hookup cut me off under the boat, I hooked a salmon that got stolen by a seal, and I got violently seasick.

THAT was the lamest fishing trip ever.

tdarko
09-20-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bah. A long time ago, I went on a potluck trip with my dad out of Berkeley. We drift-fished in the Bay, then hit the South Tower, then a couple of spots down the coast. I one hookup cut me off under the boat, I hooked a salmon that got stolen by a seal, and I got violently seasick.

[/ QUOTE ]
BAH, my buddy and i took these girls fishing to this pond "to get them alone," since the pond was secluded and kind of, dare i say, romantic. anyway, about an hour into fishing my buddies date gets a bite but apparently she isn't much of a fisherman and isn't holding on to the pole. the rod and reel goes flying into the pond and my buddy is pissed cause we ended up spending the rest of the night trying to fish the pole out of the pond instead of [censored] the chicks so his dad wouldn't beat his ass /images/graemlins/frown.gif. THAT was the lamest fishing trip ever.

TheTROLL
09-20-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your collective foots

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?

ddubois
09-20-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
relax d00d, he's just saying it's a cool symbol as long as you can look past the fact that it stands for nazis

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. The shape itself has some interesting properties. It is symetrical and has its center of gravity in the center of the symbol, but somehow feels 'weighted', as if it pulling itself into a spinning motion. If you slide over the four inner line segments, it becomes a square; or if you unfold the same inner four line segments, you get same result. Spin an overlapping Z-shaped half of it and it merges onto itself after a 90 degree turn. Spin one-half of it, divided diagonally, and it merges onto itself after a 180 degree turn.

I actually find the shape more asthetically pleasing and mathemtically interesting than the Christian cross. Is that blasphemy? You'd have to be incredibly stupid to take this to mean that I think Nazis are somehow better than Christians.

offTopic
09-20-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
BAH, my buddy and i took these girls fishing to this pond "to get them alone," since the pond was secluded and kind of, dare i say, romantic. anyway, about an hour into fishing my buddies date gets a bite but apparently she isn't much of a fisherman and isn't holding on to the pole. the rod and reel goes flying into the pond and my buddy is pissed cause we ended up spending the rest of the night trying to fish the pole out of the pond instead of [censored] the chicks so his dad wouldn't beat his ass /images/graemlins/frown.gif. THAT was the lamest fishing trip ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha

I guess after beer and condoms, "keeping the drag loose" wasn't too high on the list?

09-20-2005, 08:35 PM
DAT THREAD MAKE ME MAD. MAKE ME CRY ON MY BALLS!

09-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Most insightful, Cricket. Zen Master smiles down upon you.

stabn
09-20-2005, 08:55 PM
Don't bring up old bullshit like this to troll the forum with.

ChipWrecked
09-21-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
about an hour into fishing my buddies date gets a bite but apparently she isn't much of a fisherman and isn't holding on to the pole.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe she was busy holding some other pole.

youtalkfunny
09-22-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So I was scanning the 2+2 archives the other day, as is my want...

[/ QUOTE ]

COSELL: ...and another three-and-out for the Chiefs, as has been their wont, and the punting unit returns to the field.

MEREDITH: Want?

COSELL: Wont. W-O-N-T.

MEREDITH: (looks stumped)

COSELL: (annoyed) The education of Dandy Don continues, we await the punt.

Crimson
09-22-2005, 05:42 AM
The symbol is an indian symbol that means peace, traquilty, and a myriad of other positivly oriented things, flipped backwards and made into the nazi symbol. It in itself is very cool.

tonypaladino
09-22-2005, 06:16 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Saddlepoint
09-22-2005, 07:30 AM
Hm. Now I know that.

Also, I can't say I don't appreciate everybody boosting istewart's ego.

The Truth
09-22-2005, 07:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
your collective foots

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

nice

diebitter
09-22-2005, 07:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
your collective foots

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

nice

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the collective term for foots then? A stamp? A fall? a yard?

mackthefork
09-22-2005, 08:04 AM
I personally think foots or feet would be fine in that particular sentence, I would say feet are (2) belonging to one person, foots are a collection of feet, one foot from each person.

Mack

WackityWhiz
09-22-2005, 08:06 AM
I. Want. This. Thread. To. Die.

I can't be the only one. Someone just bumped it so I figured now is the best time for me to share my thoughts.