PDA

View Full Version : Request for Eastbay

Sabrazack
09-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Add a "Stupid Donk" hand range in SNGPT that includes any pair, any ace, most kings, any suited connectors and semiconnectors.

PS. This is part whine part serious request, i could use it sometimes.

09-20-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Add a "Stupid Donk" hand range in SNGPT that includes any pair, any ace, most kings, any suited connectors and semiconnectors.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you posted this in the SNGPT forums, well, someone might mention that you can redefine the 4 range buttons.

citanul
09-20-2005, 05:10 PM
and that eastbay is available via private channels.

citanul

Sabrazack
09-20-2005, 05:16 PM
Well, i know they can be adjusted. (Can they be changed permanently, if so please tell me how) The reason want it is so i don't have to readjust the ranges every time i play someone who calls too much. And i posted it here so i could see if maybe someone else wanted this probably slighly unneccesary feature /images/graemlins/smile.gif

09-20-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, i know they can be adjusted. (Can they be changed permanently, if so please tell me how) The reason want it is so i don't have to readjust the ranges every time i play someone who calls too much. And i posted it here so i could see if maybe someone else wanted this probably slighly unneccesary feature /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There are forums specifically for this at sitngo-analyzer.com

But for some reason I am compelled to help you, right click the buttons to customize them.

curtains
09-20-2005, 06:50 PM
Cmon, considering how many people on 2+2 use sng power tools, I think it's OKAY for someone to post a question here from time to time.

Ryendal
09-20-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cmon, considering how many people on 2+2 use sng power tools, I think it's OKAY for someone to post a question here from time to time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if it is obvious he didn't tried a lot before to make this post /images/graemlins/wink.gif
GL

curtains
09-20-2005, 07:04 PM
I dunno, sometimes I learn things about SNGPT when they are posted here /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ilya
09-20-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

But for some reason I am compelled to help you, right click the buttons to customize them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap! Thanks!

09-20-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap! Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay okay I concede the point then

There's also a nice little feature if you right click on the stack sizes

eastbay
09-20-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's actually two ways to do this. The first has been mentioned - right click one of the buttons to customize it.

The second way is to add any custom ranges you want, not limited to the four buttons, by right clicking on the call range box itself. You can add as many custom ranges as you want there.

Both of these settings are "permanent" and will be the same the next time you start the program.

eastbay

Sabrazack
09-21-2005, 02:37 AM
Well, seems your program already had it all. Thanks for the help /images/graemlins/smile.gif

citanul
09-21-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, seems your program already had it all. Thanks for the help /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you got pwned.

citanul

barry111
09-21-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There's also a nice little feature if you right click on the stack sizes

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess I have not played with it enough, do tell....