PDA

View Full Version : Misclick turns into penis joust

ObnxNole
09-20-2005, 10:39 AM
4 tabling at $2/4 6 max... I am running well which makes it easier for me to bully people around..pushing all in with big draws,ovepairs, ect. The table sees this and wants a piece of me.

Hero starts the hand with 1k and is dealt A /images/graemlins/heart.gif7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
Two limpers to me in position. I limp as well.

Flop:J /images/graemlins/heart.gifJ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I go to bet pot button but player($800) hits it at the sametime and I min raise to ~$24. Villian makes it $100 straight. Villian and I have been duking it out for the past hour trying to outplay one another sometimes with nothing.

I smell BS and push.

Like or no like?

Obnxnole

flawless_victory
09-20-2005, 10:43 AM
how much does he have?

ObnxNole
09-20-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how much does he have?

[/ QUOTE ]
About $700 now but he is liable to reraise with anythng here including any pp...not just a jack.

fsuplayer
09-20-2005, 10:55 AM
i like calling in position and stacking him if a heart falls.

if you are playing crazy, you may get called pretty light which would suck.

BigEndian
09-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Since you've been playing hard, this looks like a good spot to change gears. Call looking for the flush then see how much he'll pay you off for.

One of the tough things to do mentally (at least for me) when you're having fun being a bully is to change up, rely on the cards and play a hand soft.

- Jim

fsuplayer
09-20-2005, 11:09 AM
and do you really want him folding two hearts here?

kurosh
09-20-2005, 11:27 AM
When you're running hot, you should bluff less often, not push for 700 more into a 100ish pot with a flush draw on a paired board. In my NL newbie opinion, this is terrible.

edge
09-20-2005, 12:04 PM
The push is kind of big. How do the stacks work out if you call and then raise all-in on the turn? That's a much better line if you think he has air, and you make more out of it as well. Plus, it represents a good hand a lot better than your flop push, so he may even fold a pair.

ObnxNole
09-20-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and do you really want him folding two hearts here?

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point.