PDA

View Full Version : Here is the info, was this justified?

nrinker
09-20-2005, 01:16 AM
party 30+3. Blinds are 50/100. 7 people left.

Someone in Ep limps (this player has limped several times recently since the blinds have meant something, I also know this player has not had a big hand the previous limps)

I am in the sb and it is folded to me, I hold K6o with 575 in my stack after posting the sb. The bb happens to be the typical "tight" tournament player. (limper has 800 ish)

I push.... this is an auto push right?

09-20-2005, 01:21 AM
<font color="white">I must applaud you for trying...

...but that's just not enough information

If you are 4/8 tabling and you make a play based off a read like this...you should just fold </font>

EDIT: God damn it! I mean seriously what the [censored].

Okay... Push since he has 800. If he is sittin' a little more comfortable you need to fold.

PS: This Is hardly enough information

octaveshift
09-20-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
party 30+3. Blinds are 50/100. 7 people left.

Someone in Ep limps (this player has limped several times recently since the blinds have meant something, I also know this player has not had a big hand the previous limps)

I am in the sb and it is folded to me, I hold K6o with 575 in my stack after posting the sb. The bb happens to be the typical "tight" tournament player. (limper has 800 ish)

I push.... this is an auto push right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I don't know that I would consider it an "auto" push.

If it's folded to you: instapush

Since there is a limper, you are much more likely to be called. (I've seen limpers instacall with crap like KJo in spots like this before...)

lorinda
09-20-2005, 01:24 AM
These are the sort of plays where the tight player folds, the limper calls your push with KTs and you leave the table wondering what went wrong.

I'm happy to fold here against that kind of player.

Lori

octaveshift
09-20-2005, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
These are the sort of plays where the tight player folds, the limper calls your push with KTs and you leave the table wondering what went wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

See? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

lorinda
09-20-2005, 01:40 AM
I'm getting slow /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Lori

09-20-2005, 01:41 AM
Thats because you only remember when you lose. I guarantee that all of you push over a limper all the time at 50/100 and you dont even blink an eye, especially when your read was correct and he folded.