PDA

View Full Version : Empire VIP Club Question

adam61
09-20-2005, 12:02 AM
I may just be mistaken but I remember having about 2500 EPoints accumulating about 400 a month, and all of a sudden today I get an e-mail welcoming me to the VIP club and I have EXACTLY 5000 points. Do they give little bonuses or invite you based on length of membership or did I just lose track?

x2ski
09-20-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I may just be mistaken but I remember having about 2500 EPoints accumulating about 400 a month, and all of a sudden today I get an e-mail welcoming me to the VIP club and I have EXACTLY 5000 points. Do they give little bonuses or invite you based on length of membership or did I just lose track?

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither.

They bumped you up to VIP because you freaking rock and they wanted to recognize you for it.

Congratulations!

MicroBob
09-20-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Neither.

They bumped you up to VIP because they do that sometimes, seemingly indiscirminantly.
Making you wait until you get to 2500 points is longer than it takes for many players (who frequently get bumped at around 1k points or so....but there are others who have accumulated more points than you who are wondering why they are NOT being bumped).

Congratulations!

[/ QUOTE ]

it's a longer FYP than usual...but what the hell.

x2ski
09-20-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Neither.

They bumped you up to VIP because they do that sometimes, seemingly indiscirminantly.
Making you wait until you get to 2500 points is longer than it takes for many players (who frequently get bumped at around 1k points or so....but there are others who have accumulated more points than you who are wondering why they are NOT being bumped).

Congratulations!

[/ QUOTE ]

it's a longer FYP than usual...but what the hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks man. I figured someone would come in and explain it better than I did.

1C5
09-20-2005, 12:21 AM
2600 and counting, no bump, those bastards.

pottie
09-20-2005, 09:41 AM
Haha IC5

Don't think i even had 1000, just checked and I was bumped. Didn't even get an email.

Now what does this VIP club mean, can i go on a free cruise?