PDA

View Full Version : Did I get Punked Out in Parking Lot?

Skip Brutale
09-19-2005, 09:46 PM
I drove over to the store today to get my 2 dollar bottle of red wine. Dumbasses come over to my house and while they are drinking beer or jack I am drinking red wine so everyone always thinks I am classy and cultured. Really I am just drinking the Natural Ice of wine.

But anyways I am walking back to my car through the parking lot and I see this hot underrage girl I saw inside the store so I am trying to check out her ass, when some guy walking towards me seemed to think I was staring him down or something.

He was mid to late 20's, and looked like the kind of person that does cheap coke and switches to meth when he's broke or cant sniff any out. Owns every Limp Bizkit album. Has ear piercings but is homophobic. Wanted to join a fraternity but never entered college, now hates frat boys and college punks and thinks of himself as a tough blue collar type.

Anyways he called "whatsup fucker" to me. He was a bit of a distance away, so I decided to just pretend like I didnt hear him and look away from his general direction. Really getting into confrontations with guys in the parking lot is not high on my priority list. Im just trying to check out underrage girls, I dont need to be rolling around on concrete fighting dudes.

Maybe I am just so well-adjusted as a person that a stranger can call me a fucker and I dont care or get mad. Or maybe I am just a punk bitch. Thoughts?

touchfaith
09-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Start drinking Jack.

WackityWhiz
09-19-2005, 09:50 PM
I woulda done the same thing. Last thing I want is to have that d00d sue me after I beat the living [censored] outta him... and there was really no reason to have it escalate any further than it did.

well played

HopeydaFish
09-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Next time, go sit in your car with the motor running and wait for him to leave the store. When he does, run him down like an animal.

Skip Brutale
09-19-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Next time, go sit in your car with the motor running and wait for him to leave the store. When he does, run him down like an animal.

[/ QUOTE ]

See you gotta look at the risk vs. reward. The reward of doing that is that I can kill him. But really that isnt much of a reward. Spending all this time focused on another man seems kinda gay to me. The risk is that I go to prison and get raped. So no matter what, the pot I win is not chips but d|cks if you know what Im saying.

rusellmj
09-19-2005, 09:57 PM
I practiced martial arts for years and I wouldn't give the guy a second thought unless he tried to hurt me. Mainly 'cause I have confidence in my abilities and I can handle myself. People are stupid for getting into confrontations like this. Someone pulls a knife or a gun and someone else is dead. Not worth it. I just think to myself "hey, [Censored] face, how ya doin?" and go about my business. If they think they punked me, more power to 'em.

Skip Brutale
09-19-2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah he is walking around trying to punk other men out, while I am constantly scoping the vicinity for hot underrage girls.

theben
09-19-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

But anyways I am walking back to my car through the parking lot and I see this hot underrage girl I saw inside the store so I am trying to check out her ass

[/ QUOTE ]

gigity

STLantny
09-19-2005, 10:05 PM
I would have told him: "nah, sorry, just checking out that chicks ass".

09-19-2005, 10:19 PM
I should have been there, I could show you how to kill a man without breaking your bottle of wine.

I prefer lager, sometimes cider. Different drinks for different needs.

john smith
09-19-2005, 10:25 PM
You should have hit him in the face with your wine bottle. I bet the chick would have been impressed.

nervous
09-19-2005, 10:30 PM
Invite him over to look together?

Make friends, not enemies.

smokingrobot
09-20-2005, 01:43 AM
lmao.

best advice ever.

smokingrobot
09-20-2005, 01:46 AM
last time some guy tried this [censored] on me, he ended up getting into a fight with some other dude at the bar.

just goes to show you, dont eff with me, cuz inevitably, you'll end up brawling with some other guy over stupid [censored], ike he took your turn for kareoke, and who is probably way tough.

true story, you could even ask my brother.

Dave G.
09-20-2005, 02:10 AM
No point getting involved in a situation with some dumbass that you don't care about and are never going to see again anyway. You risk serious / permenant injury or death for a lowlife dickface.

You did the right thing, just ignore them and avoid the problem altogether, it's the much bettre alternative. If he gets in your face, that's when you start beating the [censored] out of him.

tomdemaine
09-20-2005, 02:15 AM
Has bad advice guy been retired?

Dave G.
09-20-2005, 02:18 AM
Elaborate please.

edfurlong
09-20-2005, 02:20 AM
He was asking in general. He wasn't punking you out in the parking lot.

Crimson
09-20-2005, 02:21 AM
You must have a small penis. The manly thing to do is to shout obscenities at him, beat his A$$ with a crow bar, then say he aint worth [censored] and go throw bricks at women.

sometimes i work out, in volcanoes, with my shirt off, in my lifted F150, cause thats how big my penis is.

True.

speirs
09-20-2005, 02:23 AM
Kick his ass, smash the bottle of wine in his face until it breaks, rob him of $2 and buy a new bottle of wine.

smokingrobot
09-20-2005, 02:25 AM
only sometimes?

sounds small to me.

Crimson
09-20-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
only sometimes?

sounds small to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

The other hours of the day I read threads about Hookers in OOT.

smokingrobot
09-20-2005, 02:31 AM
oh my bad. ignore my previous comment.

Skip Brutale
09-20-2005, 04:21 AM
I could have owned him too do to my extensive history of high school wrestling, no-gi brazilian jiu-jitsu, and muay thai. But there is no point in hurting my knuckles, throwing my back out again, getting my clothes dirty, and getting arrested. Except to be like you cant call me a fucker. Maybe I should have.

ChipWrecked
09-20-2005, 08:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2 dollar bottle of red wine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two Buck Chuck!

It ain't a nice California shibazz, but it'll get ya effed up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/Uncle-Jemima-main.jpg

diebitter
09-20-2005, 08:41 AM
If this happens in a bar, tap the biggest guy near to hand on the shoulder, and when he turns round, say in a loud voice to the first guy 'Go on, tell him to his face, I dare ya!' and step back.