PDA

View Full Version : A quick Empire Royal Flush Club Question

SPPDTravis
09-19-2005, 07:52 PM
Are the points cumulative for the Vegas Vacation and other perks, or do i need to save them to cash them in. Sorry if this has been answered a hundred times.

fyodor
09-19-2005, 07:55 PM
perks are automatic. spend away.

Alobar
09-19-2005, 07:56 PM
you dont have to save them, you dont cash them in to get the TV and stuff. In 8 years when youve accumulated the required points, its automatically sent out to you.

x2ski
09-19-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are the points cumulative for the Vegas Vacation and other perks, or do i need to save them to cash them in. Sorry if this has been answered a hundred times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure they're cumulative. I made the club at 15,000 points but only had 13,000 to "spend", since I had already used 2,000 previously.

BTW, I got my watch and sweet-ass Membership Card today.

It's like a credit card but really isn't like one at all!

It has my name on it and everything! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Edit: Holy sequence of replies... I'm now looking like a choada-boy being the 3rd one to give the same answer lol.

09-19-2005, 09:09 PM
You got a membership card? I only got the watch. It was about 3 months ago. Did I get hosed or is the card a new thing?

x2ski
09-20-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You got a membership card? I only got the watch. It was about 3 months ago. Did I get hosed or is the card a new thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG the membership card is so awesome! If I were you, I'd e-mail royal@empirepoker.com and give 'em hell until they send you one.

Did I mention it has my own name on it?

Everything came in a small box, and when I opened the box, the Membership Card (which entitles me to any and all Empire Poker Royal Flush Club privileges [man I better not lose this thing!]) fell right out onto my kitchen countertop.

The Welcome Letter fell out as well, which in and of itself was pretty kick-ass (well-written, succinct).

The watch was in the box too... Cost me $8.30 to have 3 links taken out of it so it fit my wrist. I'm out $8.30 on this transaction, but the Membership Card way makes up for it.

royal@empirepoker.com

jzpiano14
09-20-2005, 12:41 AM
What does the membership card actually get u though

x2ski
09-20-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll let others elaborate.

ace_in_the_hole
09-20-2005, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Free lap dances at any club in Vegas!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bukem_
09-20-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll let others elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOu are so missing out. Mine has my name on it too.

TXTiger
09-20-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG the membership card is so awesome! If I were you, I'd e-mail royal@empirepoker.com and give 'em hell until they send you one.

Did I mention it has my own name on it?

Everything came in a small box, and when I opened the box, the Membership Card (which entitles me to any and all Empire Poker Royal Flush Club privileges [man I better not lose this thing!]) fell right out onto my kitchen countertop.

The Welcome Letter fell out as well, which in and of itself was pretty kick-ass (well-written, succinct).

The watch was in the box too... Cost me $8.30 to have 3 links taken out of it so it fit my wrist. I'm out $8.30 on this transaction, but the Membership Card way makes up for it.

royal@empirepoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang I could have used 2 of those links.

jaxUp
09-20-2005, 02:29 AM
I am retarted and can't seem to see where my EPoints total is anywhere. Please volunteer your reply to the disabled.

LoaferGee12
09-20-2005, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am retarted and can't seem to see where my EPoints total is anywhere. Please volunteer your reply to the disabled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Empire Client, Options, VIP Account Page.

09-20-2005, 05:17 AM
Now I'm gettin pissed. I gotta find that box and dig through it and see if my card is in there.

TXTiger, I'm gonna see if I can find my links for ya.

09-20-2005, 06:09 AM
TXTiger send me a PM. I'll mail them to you. I still can't find my damn membership card.

HoldEmKillah
09-20-2005, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure they're cumulative. I made the club at 15,000 points

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was 25,000 points. Is it only 15,000? cause I just passed that mark recently.

x2ski
09-20-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was 25,000 points. Is it only 15,000? cause I just passed that mark recently.

[/ QUOTE ]

TV is 25,000.

RFC is only 15,000. You should receive a confirmation e-mail in a day or two.

TXTiger
09-21-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TV is 25,000.

RFC is only 15,000. You should receive a confirmation e-mail in a day or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

The email will tell you you've got tons of great stuff coming in the mail. Then 4 short months later you will probably receive said great stuff.