PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, so you check? I guess I should fold.

Nottom
05-07-2003, 02:46 PM
Paradise 3/6 - pretty tight game, with people actually folding to pre-flop raises ... imagine that.

I'm sitting 2 off the button with A9o, with my mouse over the fold button. Its folded to me so I decided to go ahead and try for the steal and raise. CO and button fold, both blinds come along. Bleh /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif .

Flop: 2 7 8 (suits don't matter)
Checked to me, I bet, SB folds, BB calls.

Turn: J (2 7 8)
Checked to me, I bet, BB call.

River: T (J 2 7 8)
Check, I bet, BB calls.

Of course my runner-runner is good

I really have no clue what she had here, It really doesn't matter much, but the funny thing is after the hand I get the standard ... blah blah blah stupid river.

I say "I guess next time I should fold to your check"

She goes on for a bit about betting with nothing and leaves the table a few hands later.

Bob T.
05-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Yeah, but they fold when davidross checks. Apparently she doesn't check as well as David does. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Nottom
05-07-2003, 03:22 PM
This actually reminds me of a hand I was in one day that went something like this.

Pre-flop: Some limpers to me in LP some where with T9s. I call. Someone raises, and we all call. Flop comes A8x and gives me the flush draw. Someone bets, some fold, I raise, callers call. 3ish to turn.

Turn: 7 ... cool now I have a straight draw too. Checked to me, and I bet. One call, one fold.

River: blank

Folded to me ... sweet!

rigoletto
05-07-2003, 03:30 PM
David has some lean mean right out terrifiyng checks /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif