PDA

View Full Version : Partypoker players' club points...

jwvdcw
09-19-2005, 02:44 PM
Is Party ever going to give us anything decent for these points? I have a ton of them, but I'm not interested in their crappy line of clothing and, as a higher stakes player, I don't feel like playing in a freroll for 5+ hours just to win $50. I know that Stars offers various poker books and gaming suppplies...why can't party do this?

09-19-2005, 04:26 PM
there's no need I think. ... everyone is playing partypoker anyway.

Yerma
09-19-2005, 08:23 PM
Don't bother. I used over 20K points on their player points store early this year. It never got sent to me. I emailed them and posted my problem both here and on rec.gambling.poker. They never sent me anything. Their points are worthless.

Jimbo
09-19-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't bother. I used over 20K points on their player points store early this year. It never got sent to me. I emailed them and posted my problem both here and on rec.gambling.poker. They never sent me anything. Their points are worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

After the conversion from American to Canadian points you were short. I am sure theu are just waiting for you to submit the balance of points owed to them and you will get your merchandise.

Myles Zorro
09-19-2005, 10:05 PM
Yes the party point are kinda useless unless you want a redneck baseball cap that says fish and sucker. LOL Some site give you the option of converting point directly for cash but playing in a silly game for 5 hrs with 3000 other player to make 200 dollars is out of this world.

newhizzle
09-19-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i got my hat after like less than a month

J_B
09-20-2005, 05:44 AM
Mine never made it onto the boat from India.

crunchy1
09-20-2005, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've ordered just about one of everything from them and I've always recieved everything - though sometimes it's taken a few weeks. I've also been impressed with the quality of the merchandise - despite the reviews I've read here from other posters. I wear their polos to work 2-3x / week.

They even re-shipped an order after calling them because I didn't get my stuff. I ended up getting that shipment 2x when the original one ended up on my doorstep a few weeks later. Is it bad I didn't call them back to cancel the replacement shipment? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

HesseJam
09-20-2005, 09:09 AM
The stuff is not too bad. But I ordered already everything in every color and still have abaout 50K points left. In the first quater they exchanged I think 1-2$ (depending on your status) for 1K Points. They should do this again.

Mempho
09-20-2005, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

They even re-shipped an order after calling them because I didn't get my stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you call the regular customer service number or another number?

crunchy1
09-20-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's been awhile since that happened but, I think I called the regular customer service number and they forwarded me to the merchandise department. I also e-mailed the merchandise@partypoker.com address (I think that's it).

jwvdcw
09-20-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I wish they would do this again.

ncboiler
09-20-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there's no need I think. ... everyone is playing partypoker anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt the true answer

theben
09-20-2005, 11:57 PM
who wouldnt want crappy party merchadise?

MicroBob
09-21-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wear their polos to work 2-3x / week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you look REALLY cool.

just kidding (sort of).

I really don't like the online poker-site merchandise for the most part and hardly ever wear it.
I was happy to wear the pokerstars stuff that we got for free at the WSOP because I agreed to do so in exchange for a free hotel-room (everyone who qualified for the WSOP via Stars got this deal...free hotel for 10 days if you agreed to wear their logo gear).

On the Party-Poker cruise we got a big goodie-bag worth of stuff also but there was no obligation to wear any of it.
I was amazed at the number of people on the cruise who were actually wearing it virtually everyday....either at the tourney or just out and about around the boat.

nothing says "cool" like a 10/20 game with the various players all wearing PartyPoker visors, ball-caps, polos and t-shirts.

I'm alright with the t-shirts and the luggage (small duffel-bag from party...nice BIG suitcase from Stars) as well as the party beach-bag/towel.
But the polos, jackets and hats just don't do it for me.
I guess I'm a snob. Oh well.