PDA

View Full Version : "Gentleman's bounty" on RiverMel

RiverMel
05-07-2003, 09:31 AM
You've heard of a "gentleman's bet"--where pride is on the line. Well, I liked the idea of bounties in the King of the Zoo tourney, but I don't feel like offering up any cash. So, I'm going to offer a "gentleman's bounty." Here's the deal: I'm going to put "X knocked me out of the King of the Zoo" in my signature and leave it there for a month. (Where X = name of the person who knocked me out. Duh /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif ). Good luck everyone, your shot at 2+2 fame awaits you.

Bubmack
05-07-2003, 02:53 PM
Can I request that if it is me that knocks you out - you change the line to

"Bubmack, the king of the zoo animals, roared and rumbled his way through the tournament, and I, Rivermel, tried to get in his way but realized that I was much like a lion tamer without a whip and quickly became lunch"

Just curious.

Bubs

Jimbo
05-07-2003, 03:01 PM
Bubmack,

That has a nice ring to it but far exceeds the maximum number of characters allowed in the signature file.

RiverMel
05-07-2003, 03:10 PM
I will change my signature to anything you request so long as it fits the space requirement and isn't going to get me kicked off the board.

picabo
05-07-2003, 04:53 PM
/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Hung
05-08-2003, 02:27 AM
And for those who bust the players should put in their signature: I bust out ..., ..., ..., ... and ... in the "king of zoo tournament"