PDA

View Full Version : A phrase I've decided I want to kill

Saddlepoint
09-19-2005, 10:46 AM
"Beautiful inside and out" and it's variants. (You don't know what her spleen looks like, stfu.) Also common as "beautiful in all senses of the word." Used as a compliment to pretty people. I can't put my finger on why, but it really, really pisses me off a lot and I want it to die.

I think it might have something to do with the gay implied association between "inner beauty" (whatever the hell that is) and physical attractiveness. Just make whatever compliment about their character you want to make, god. Also note that this phrase is used to describe women and only women.

asofel
09-19-2005, 10:48 AM
you're wrong in all senses of the word, and any attempt to show you why will be obviously wasted so i won't even try.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-19-2005, 10:48 AM
Your inner ugly is showing.

jakethebake
09-19-2005, 10:52 AM
I agree. Very gay phrase. I tend to associate it with fat people.

09-19-2005, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also note that this phrase is used to describe women and only women.

[/ QUOTE ]
I once had a gay colleague at work describe me as 'a beautiful person inside and out' in a love letter. And yeah I'm a guy. And no it wasn't a joke.

steelcmg
09-19-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I once had a gay colleague at work describe me as 'a beautiful person inside and out' in a love letter. And yeah I'm a guy. And no it wasn't a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL he was trying to SIIYP lol

dcasper70
09-19-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And seeing that he's been inside you, he'd know. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

istewart
09-19-2005, 12:24 PM
I didn't bother to read the post but I'm positive the OP is gay.