PDA

View Full Version : Party just called me about having multiple accounts....

jacattac
09-19-2005, 10:45 AM
...actually it was in regards to the account I set up for my wife to play on. Some of you may have seen that last week I emailed PP to see if I could set up an account for my wife and they said yes, just use a different email and screen name. I did so and used my wifes info, which of course is basically all mine as well. Anyway, she went on a pretty good run this weekend and withdrew over $500, but they sent her an email saying that they would not release the cash until they talked to her on the phone. PP called and just asked her some basic questions, but did ask if she knew who I was, she said yes, and if we played on the same computer, she said no because she plays on our laptop and I play on the desktop because of my PT database. Anyway, long story short PP had absolutley no problem with it and thanked her for joining PP. I was pretty freaked out and didn't want to get busted for something stupid like this, but looks like everything turned out just fine.

09-19-2005, 11:01 AM
I wouldn't worry about getting "busted". Though there are gnomes out there, which could make this look bad, you have a ligit setup. I'm curious about how you funded it though. Did you use a different bank account, or set up a seperate neteller account?

obsidian
09-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Sounds pretty standard to me. I've actually been pretty impressed the way poker sites and neteller handle this sort of thing.

MicroBob
09-19-2005, 04:41 PM
this seems totally standard....and getting 'pretty freaked out' about it is a bit over-the-top.

otter
09-19-2005, 04:48 PM
It's interesting that they asked whether or not you guys played on the same computer? I would have thought they'd be able to tell. I know I can't sit at the same table w/ my friend because one day he was over here and logged on to party w/ his screenname. Now we can't sit at the same table. It's too bad too, he was a fish /images/graemlins/grin.gif

HRFats
09-19-2005, 04:48 PM
My wife and I have seperate Neteller accounts and seperate ING accounts tied to seperate checking accounts. I'm almost certain that your spouse needs their own neteller account for Party and skins. But you can always do an inter account transfer if you only want one neteller account.