PDA

View Full Version : Does BW.com have any 'competition?'

KSOT
09-19-2005, 03:53 AM
What I mean is, are there any other big websites dedicated to bonus whoring poker sites? If so, please post links to them.

I ask because I know BW only promotes poker rooms that reward them in kind for the referrals. Maybe different bonus sites would have deals with different poker roomss I'd never know about otherwise.

DenverPokerClub
09-19-2005, 06:56 AM
Forum = sponsered by BW

why would anyone post links to their competition???

Uglyowl
09-19-2005, 08:04 AM
I think whores in general are animals when it comes to these things and not many would slip by.

I could be wrong, but for whores to let bonuses slide by without discussion would be like a hungry animal passing by a juicy steak.

KSOT
09-19-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Forum = sponsered by BW

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - Because I asked them to.

2 - Because not everyone who posts here is affiliated with BW.com

3 - Why wouldn't they?

Synergistic Explosions
09-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Nope, this is the only site for bonus whoring. There are no others.

KKbluff
09-20-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does BW.com have any 'competition?'

[/ QUOTE ]

Google.

09-20-2005, 09:03 PM
check in the forums at bonus whores. they allow discussion of other bonuses that they do not sponsor. I'll give you 2 great sitges for free: UKbetting and totalbet

Thythe
09-20-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
check in the forums at bonus whores. they allow discussion of other bonuses that they do not sponsor. I'll give you 2 great sitges for free: UKbetting and totalbet

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, oh yeah those sites are brand new. Heres a good one too: Party Poker.

EDIT: I'm an ass.

SoftcoreRevolt
09-21-2005, 01:37 AM
No, there are absolutely no other sites like this at all. I know of none. Seriously.

KSOT
09-21-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, there are absolutely no other sites like this at all. I know of none. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to take the question literally when I'm obviously just asking for links, dolt.

DenverPokerClub
09-21-2005, 03:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Forum = sponsered by BW

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - Because I asked them to.

2 - Because not everyone who posts here is affiliated with BW.com

3 - Why wouldn't they?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Well since you asked NO

2. Its not that everyone here is affiliated with them but without BW you wouldn't have this forum probably so why bite the hand that feeds you?

3. See #2

Emperor
09-21-2005, 03:44 AM
ROFLMAO

Someone gives you a serious honest answer and you call them names. Every other reply is making fun of you and you say nothing...

Weird

TimsterToo
09-21-2005, 08:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ROFLMAO

Someone gives you a serious honest answer and you call them names. Every other reply is making fun of you and you say nothing...

Weird

[/ QUOTE ]

It is quite consistant behaviour as he started out with walking into a sponsored forum wondering why the competition is never mentioned.

He doesn't appear to be trying to be diplomatic.

But seriously, Google a bit and you'll find plenty. Yet BW is one of the better resources with good forums so there's no need to start pushing their potential customers to other sites from right under their noses. Do your own research and make your own decision.

Why don't you just try to find as much pokersites as possible and read their T&C's?

09-21-2005, 06:33 PM
From what I know, deals with poker sites aren't special. Sites like BW sign up for an affiliate program, where any site within certain parameters can get the same deal.

Certainly, a smaller site won't be powerful enough to get better deals.

And if any poker room, big or small, has an affiliate program, I'd expect BW would be on it like white on rice.

I've heard there are semi-private deals that exist, but they likely won't be posted on any site (on penalty of losing their affiliation) - you have to know someone who knows someone.

jek187
09-21-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From what I know, deals with poker sites aren't special. Sites like BW sign up for an affiliate program, where any site within certain parameters can get the same deal.

Certainly, a smaller site won't be powerful enough to get better deals.

And if any poker room, big or small, has an affiliate program, I'd expect BW would be on it like white on rice.

I've heard there are semi-private deals that exist, but they likely won't be posted on any site (on penalty of losing their affiliation) - you have to know someone who knows someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

We post our special deals on the front page. As far as I know, nobody offers those same deals.