PDA

View Full Version : Bodog bonus

09-19-2005, 12:35 AM
I just deposited 100 at bodog with the 20% bonus, and I bought in at a table, left, bought in at another, and went to check my account while I was waiting for the blind to come around. To my surprise, I saw two separate "Bonus redeemed (poker transfer)" entries.

Can I cash this out immediately, or do I need to continue playing. It says my bonus balance is zero.

I ended up playing for about an hour, and plan to play more to do some cover play if necessary. I was just curious if it is really mine or if I need to do something before I can withdraw it.

Thanks for your help.

Thythe
09-19-2005, 12:38 AM
Bonuses always appear as playable at Bodog. They will reject your cashout if you don't fulfill the terms of the bonus.

09-19-2005, 12:45 AM
Thanks. One more question. Is there some way to track your progress. I had 27 points in my account prior to deposit, so I would need to get 60 more? So I can cash out when I hit 87?

dibbs
09-19-2005, 01:00 AM
They aren't updated unless you logout and sign back in. You can email them too and ask. Easiest way I think is to calculate how many points you'll need to clear it and write it down. Logout when you think youre good, log back in and if you've met it cash out.

You'll receive an email if you were wrong and havent met it yet.

Scuba Chuck
09-19-2005, 03:27 AM
Think of it this way. Whatever your bonus is, in your case $20, you need 3x that to clear it in points. So you need to accumulate 60 pts.

Not sure if it changes on the 24th tho. I'm just hoping that they pretend that the 24th never happens.... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pzhon
09-19-2005, 08:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They aren't updated unless you logout and sign back in.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can check your points without logging out. Lobby->Tools->Bodog Poker Point History.

[ QUOTE ]

You can email them too and ask.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. They have disagreed with the people who process the cashouts in the last two times I cashed out. (Support was right once.) I recommend keeping track of the points you need by yourself.

schwza
09-20-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Think of it this way. Whatever your bonus is, in your case $20, you need 3x that to clear it in points. So you need to accumulate 60 pts.

Not sure if it changes on the 24th tho. I'm just hoping that they pretend that the 24th never happens.... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought the only change on the 24th was 10% vs 20% deposit bonus.

zutmin
09-20-2005, 01:07 PM
CardPlayer is advertising a $100 bonus on $100 deposit at Bodog. Just find the link on Carplayer's website then open a Bodog account. There is no Bonus Code and I was skepitcal of this bonus at first, but I e-mailed Bodog and they answered (wihtin an hour) and advised me my sign-up was affiliated with CardPlayer and that $100 would appear in my account once I made my first $100 deposit. Sweet! /images/graemlins/grin.gif