PDA

View Full Version : scalf does nyc..lol..

scalf
05-06-2003, 07:42 PM
/forums/images/icons/grin.gif fossil's fav drug company needed scalf's expertise...so off to big apple...very nice town now...old but not dirty...i fely safe at all times...even at times square...lol..

saw musical "the producers"...by mel...and would heartily reccommend to any and all...central park glorius...ground zero is really there...amazing how a two person meal with 50 entrees can turn into a 300 meal...watch those amarillos...er amarettoes...gl all...ny is for lovers...all wore out..hgl /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif

HDPM
05-06-2003, 09:54 PM
So did you eat pizza at Ray's pizza which is z's fav? It is excellent. Almost as good as Chicago pizza. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

How did it feel to get back to SC aft NYC? Was everything in slow motion? The contrast between the general baseline spped of things in NYC compared to SC is unreal. Coming back from NYC landing in the SLC airport I thought I was going to go postal because of how slow everything moved. SC OTOH, people didn't seem to move ever. Maker's Mark and those awful boiled peanuts would magically appear on the table from time to time, but I could discern no human movement that accomplished the feat. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

scalf
05-07-2003, 06:53 AM
/forums/images/icons/wink.gif hey, nyc has an energy, life, that i never have felt anywhere else, and it was the most fun...(this time)...of course las vegas has a different kind of excitement or vibration that is also unique...no ray's pizza tho..lol...hey it's slow in sc when i return from mississipppi card playing...lol...sad but true...gl /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/club.gif