PDA

View Full Version : does this ever happen to anyone

gamblore99
09-18-2005, 07:27 PM
A girl you have no interest in at all, thinks you are attracted to her, and kind of rejects you. From then on its very weird when you see this person.

CardSharpCook
09-18-2005, 07:28 PM
lame post. Give us a story or STFU.

manpower
09-18-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
...and pics and stuff.

NLSoldier
09-18-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
...and pics and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

and link us to her blog

smb394
09-18-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
...and pics and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

and link us to her blog

[/ QUOTE ]

and insinuate that you slept with her

Huskiez
09-18-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
...and pics and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

and link us to her blog

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and post your aim convos with her

gamblore99
09-18-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok the story is like this. I was a regular with this hooker. The last time I was with her, she cut my time short. Apparently she thinks I am in love with her because my wife told her this, so now its really awkward between us. I read in her web blog that she really regrets doing anal with me and doesn't want to see me anymore.

CardSharpCook
09-18-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
...and pics and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

and link us to her blog

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and post your aim convos with her

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, the same joke 3 times... This thread gets lamer by the minute. OOTiots.

CardSharpCook
09-18-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok the story is like this. I was a regular with this hooker. The last time I was with her, she cut my time short. Apparently she thinks I am in love with her because my wife told her this, so now its really awkward between us. I read in her web blog that she really regrets doing anal with me and doesn't want to see me anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, what does this have to do with the OP? Are you now trying to turn this into a parody of Michael Davis' thread? Or are you combining MD's thread with that lame thread about the 34-year old who's cheating on his wife? Dude, this is so lame, I CAN"T STAND IT!!!

yellowjack
09-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Happens to me a bit in classes. I find it disgustingly humourous.

lucas9000
09-18-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, what does this have to do with the OP? Are you now trying to turn this into a parody of Michael Davis' thread? Or are you combining MD's thread with that lame thread about the 34-year old who's cheating on his wife? Dude, this is so lame, I CAN"T STAND IT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

if you're being serious, you really suck.

Bluffoon
09-18-2005, 09:20 PM
I chuckle to myself every time I see her. She thinks she's got it over me but I know better. I've got the second level edge.

oddjob
09-18-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and yet you continue to post on this topic