PDA

View Full Version : Just a funny one

JTG51
05-06-2003, 01:50 PM
This hand is from the same game as my "Thrid Pair" post. Once again, Maniac-Super-Tilto-Guy-Who-Raises-Any-Two-Cards-Before-The-Flop (MSTGWRATCBTF)is a main character.

He's on the button and has a blood feud going with the BB. They've been yelling at eachother saying they can't wait for the other to go broke all night. I think the fact that they are in the 10 and 2 seats is the only thing that has kept them out of fist fight.

Anyway, we're playing a kill hand with the SB posting $10. MSTGWRATCBTF open raises to $20 from the button. He's raised every single time his nemesis was in the BB, his cards don't matter, the action doesn't matter. SB folds and BB calls $15.

Flop: K 5 2 rainbow

BB checks, MSTGWRATCBTF bets, BB calls.

Turn: K 5 2 4 still rainbow.

BB checks, MSTGWRATCBTF bets, BB raises, MSTGWRATCBTF 3-bets, BB 4 bets MSTGWRATCBTF 5-bets, BB goes all in for another $5.

MSTGWRATCBTF says, "I guess you are the one going home broke" and turns over the nuts. 63o. BB says, "I don't think so!" and also turns over 63o!

After they chop, MSTGWRATCBTF starts in with, "Boy did you get lucky, I can't believe you got half that pot."

BB replies with, "What an idiot you are, keep raising with 63o and you'll go home broke."

I'm not sure if it gets any funnier than that. What a game.

Bob T.
05-06-2003, 02:22 PM
Maybe they were both right, they both could have gone home broke. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

JTG51
05-06-2003, 02:26 PM
Wow, you are good Bob. They did both go home broke. Just for the record though, BB 'won' as the maniac went broke first. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif