PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't anyone reply to my posts????

OneCentRob
09-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Am I doing something stupid? The last 2 times I've posted on this forum, nobody has replied. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong - or is it just that the hands I'm posting are too dull???

ahnuld
09-18-2005, 04:16 PM
No one replierd to your last post becuase the answer should be obvious. Im talking about the KK hand.

You played your hand weaker than a bitch and are getting 6-1 on the river call. This is an insta call.

P.S bet more on that flop.

Dr. StrangeloveX
09-18-2005, 08:22 PM
what he said

Allinlife
09-18-2005, 08:25 PM
because people are narcissistic

BobboFitos
09-18-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im going to use this opportunity (because i dont see you online) to hijak the thread and gloat i won the prop bet.

gg /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allinlife
09-18-2005, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im going to use this opportunity (because i dont see you online) to hijak the thread and gloat i won the prop bet.

gg /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
f the 1494 degenerate gamblers that rack up 2500$ for a MTT online, where it's obviously rigged.

money sent via rigged site.

IHateCats
09-18-2005, 09:33 PM
I can only speak to the last hand you posted with the kings at 2/4 if memory serves, it seemed like a very easy call, getting great odds and the way you played the hand encouraged someone to take a bluff at you. If he had a 7 or a small FH so be it but his hand range could basically be any pair larger than 88 too there asumming you had AK. It wasn't a particularly difficult situation and frankly it seemed like a very elementary question for a 2/4 game.

Don't be discouraged by the abuse, try and look for more interesting hands and keep posting, you think you're taking some grief, you should see what iceman went through recently.

OneCentRob
09-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Thanks for replying at least. How much do you think I should have bet the flop?

In case you're interested, I called the river bet and lost to A7.

If you bet the pot on the flop and he flat calls, how do you play the turn and river?

I may have played it "like a bitch" but isn't that the point of this forum, to examine hands that have been played well or badly, and to discuss the most pofitable way to play them?

I did say at the beginning that I wasn't too impressed with the way that I played it, but I was interested to see if people agreed with how I thought I should have played it instead.

09-18-2005, 10:18 PM
it's a conspiracy against you.

OneCentRob
09-19-2005, 09:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can only speak to the last hand you posted with the kings at 2/4 if memory serves, it seemed like a very easy call, getting great odds and the way you played the hand encouraged someone to take a bluff at you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the "do I fold?" was a dumb question. But I'm still interested to know whether you think it was such a bad way to play the hand. Would you advocate a pot bet on the flop? If so, how would you then play the turn and river?