PDA

View Full Version : Mike Petriv Hold em odds book

ZManODS
05-06-2003, 10:41 AM
Anyone read, worth getting. Any comments?

Binkus
05-06-2003, 11:49 AM
Ive started to read it (about 1/3 the way done) I think its worth getting. It covers your basic math skills then moves up to cuculating odds and percentages. very indebth but can be prety dry if you dont like math. still worth geting though

Bama Boy
05-06-2003, 11:52 AM
I've heard several people mention this book, so I plan on picking it up sometime if I can find it. From what I've heard it is good in what it focuses on, which is odds for playing Hold 'Em.

ZManODS
05-06-2003, 12:11 PM
Yea i got the name from some other posts but cant seem to find the book on Amazon or anything. Anyone know the exact name of the book.

Bama Boy
05-06-2003, 12:26 PM
I'm pretty sure its,

Hold Em's Odds Book

Do a search for Mike Petriv and you should be able to find it somewhere. A guy had one one on Ebay last week but I missed it.

jasonHoldEm
05-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Hold'em's Odd(s) Book, Michael Petriv. A primer on calculating Hold'em probability. Covers every situation for every stage of the game and every type of starting hand in a logical, consistent, and comprehensive manner. Shows the complete methodology for all calculations. A great complement to other Hold'em books. 207p (paper)

http://www.conjelco.com/cgi-bin/store/2002order.pl?P31.x=0

$22.95 at conjelco, I don't own a copy but it's on my list...

peace,
jHE