PDA

View Full Version : What was that?

DavidC
09-18-2005, 09:04 AM
I'm just curious, has anyone ever been eating something, dropped it on the floor, picked it back up and ate it, just to find out that you didn't pick up what you dropped, and that you accidentally just ate something completely different?

--Dave.

Niwa
09-18-2005, 09:25 AM
you already have something eatable on the floor except the sandwich you just dropped?

09-18-2005, 09:38 AM
No, I don't live at the local garbage dump.

touchfaith
09-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Pretend you're camping.

Jimbo
09-18-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm just curious, has anyone ever been eating something, dropped it on the floor, picked it back up and ate it, just to find out that you didn't pick up what you dropped, and that you accidentally just ate something completely different?

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the deal? Were you going down on twin midgets and picked up the wrong one?

DavidC
09-18-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the deal? Were you going down on twin midgets and picked up the wrong one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you very much, sir. This was what I was looking for in a response. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

--Dave.

I think i dropped a crumb of cashew nut and picked up a crumb of raisin bread. Both were less than a day old. Both are delicious. But I'm always very frightened when I taste something different than expected when I eat something.

speirs
09-18-2005, 04:07 PM
OMFG david clean up your apartment! /images/graemlins/grin.gif