PDA

View Full Version : JT--Unsure of all streets

tizim
09-18-2005, 07:46 AM
Assume that UTG is like 40/10/1 and that Button is 35/15/1.5.

How are all streets? And for preflop, don't miss that it says Hero is MP but he's actually CO.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP with T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

River: (9.25 BB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button folds, UTG folds.

Final Pot: 10.25 BB

jph0424
09-18-2005, 07:52 AM
I fold preflop but since you called, I bet the flop. You have a pretty strong hand even with 2 people left to act. Also a raise by the button on the flop limits the field in an already decent sized pot. The turn and river are fine.

bds
09-18-2005, 10:41 AM
I play same as you preflop here but would also bet out on the flop for the reasons already given by the previous poster.

09-18-2005, 11:14 AM
Preflop: Fold

Flop: Bet, PFR could isolate, plus you could easily be ahead.

Turn: Fine

River: Check. Not getting paid by too much and your kicker doesn't play.

7ontheline
09-18-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I fold preflop but since you called, I bet the flop. You have a pretty strong hand even with 2 people left to act. Also a raise by the button on the flop limits the field in an already decent sized pot. The turn and river are fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

tizim
09-18-2005, 06:46 PM
Do you guys really think Button's going to raise the flop with any hands I beat? I think the only reason to bet would be to prevent him from taking a free card.

DCWGaming
09-18-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you guys really think Button's going to raise the flop with any hands I beat? I think the only reason to bet would be to prevent him from taking a free card.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alot of time the preflop raiser will auto-raise any donkbet on the flop. Especially if he has a hand like AK AJ or KJ here.

Catt
09-18-2005, 07:06 PM
I like the flop check. Sometimes I bet, more often I "check and see." I will also usually donk when it is checked to me on the turn. Sucks putting in two bets on the turn when PFR raises, but you almost certainly clear the field (or you have bigger problems), and you're calling for your outs, probably, anyway. Nice hand.