PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Rid of Insane Crackheads?

Skip Brutale
09-18-2005, 01:58 AM
I rent a house with a couple of friends, and one of them for some reason would occasionaly talk on the phone with some girl that moved to Virginia or somewhere that we used to know. I heard that she had like a 300 dollar a day coke problem.

Well, she moved back and doesnt have a job or anything, and is staying at this girl's house that is just [censored] insane and recently got out of a mental institution. For some reason, my roomate is friendly to them so they are always coming over from like 11 to 1 at night [censored] up and being weird.

Normaly I just go to my room or stay on the computer or something and they never stay very long. But tonight we didnt have any other company and one of my roomates is gone. The cokehead went to my roomates room with him, leaving me in the living room with the insane one.

I try to just play poker and ignore her but she walks over and starts talking to me. And she starts off halfway normal. She says weird [censored] that is out of place but isnt too horrible. Then she asks if I'll go outside and smoke a cigarette with her, now she gets crazy.

We have some little skeleton guy hanging up and she starts telling me that he is raising his chin at us because he thinks he is better than us since we are smoking, then the thing was like turning in the wind and she was saying that he is angry and what does it mean that he is moving.

She goes off on some other weird tangents, then tells me "dont tell anyone about what we've been talking about or that I was here, or I will come back and kill you". I'm not sure if she is kidding or if there is a point in getting confrontational with someone who is insane so there is an awkward silence. Then she says "or maybe just hit you in the head". Im pretty creeped out and she tells me she is going to walk home and to have a good night.

I am pretty weirded out by the conversation I had with her, and the cokehead is still in the other room. Im afraid if I just tell them they cant come over, they will damage my car, because they are a combination of drugs and insanity. But they are obviously too far removed from reality to catch on that no one really wants them here.

What the funk?

09-18-2005, 02:01 AM
Leave a big pile of ajax powder on a mirror with razor and straw on the coffee table.

edfurlong
09-18-2005, 02:03 AM
Just do a lot of blow all the time so it doesn't seem so weird.

J-Lo
09-18-2005, 02:04 AM
what about the crazy one?

Skip Brutale
09-18-2005, 02:04 AM
So basically, do away with them. Thought of it.

manpower
09-18-2005, 02:06 AM
1. Talk to your roommate about it.
2. Move the [censored] out.

touchfaith
09-18-2005, 02:08 AM
Be crazier.

09-18-2005, 02:09 AM
Seriously, I'd tell the roommate he can't let the crazy one out of his sight. You shouldn't have to play host for his crazy acquantances. Oh yeah, and make sure you belittle him for carousing with crack whores.

jokerthief
09-18-2005, 02:09 AM
You are guilty by association weirdo.

BradleyT
09-18-2005, 02:14 AM
Get it right - they're cokeheads not crackheads. Crackheads are even weirder than those two girls.

rusellmj
09-18-2005, 02:16 AM
Hide your valuables.

Sponger15SB
09-18-2005, 02:21 AM
Are you a gimmick account?

morgant
09-18-2005, 03:25 AM
ummmm, have sex with her obviously. cokeheads like to bang, shes crazy so it should be fun. cant believe i am the first to think of this.

ps. grab your sack and dont be afraid of girls, period end of story

Skip Brutale
09-18-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ummmm, have sex with her obviously. cokeheads like to bang, shes crazy so it should be fun. cant believe i am the first to think of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

These girls, are NOT attractive.

jokerthief
09-18-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

These girls, are NOT attractive.

[/ QUOTE ]

This means that you have even MORE ammunition against your roomate. Like I said, guilt by association. If you think I'm kidding, just wait. This is what will happen to your reputation if you continue to tolerate this.

tonypaladino
09-18-2005, 03:41 AM
1. Bang the cokehead. [censored] her not being attractive. Have a few drinks and hit that [censored].

2. The only way to effectively deal with crazy people is to be even crazier.

Her: "Hey that skeleton is looking at us"
You: scream like howard dean, tackle the skeleton and bite a chunk of it off. Jump up, spit out the chunk, point at the skeleton and be like "THERE BEOTCH"

Her: "I will come back and kill you"
You: Get right in her face and say something obscure, like "Tomato lobster attic" and walk away.

Grow some balls, you shouldnt be scared of some coked up bitches

BreakEvenPlayer
09-18-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Bang the cokehead. [censored] her not being attractive. Have a few drinks and hit that [censored].

You: scream like howard dean, tackle the skeleton and bite a chunk of it off. Jump up, spit out the chunk, point at the skeleton and be like "THERE BEOTCH"

You: Get right in her face and say something obscure, like "Tomato lobster attic" and walk away.

Grow some balls, you shouldnt be scared of some coked up bitches

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus christ this is [censored] hilarious. tomato lobster attack holy [censored] you made my day.

WarLordAG
09-18-2005, 05:28 AM
I've laughed harder at some of the replies in this thread than I have at anything in a while.

Especially yours Tony.

lol

09-18-2005, 06:26 AM
Have you tried using a bat?

DavidC
09-18-2005, 09:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"SAY THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS, BITCH!"

Niwa
09-18-2005, 09:18 AM
she's probably forgot her threat next morning.

networkman
09-18-2005, 09:23 AM
Get her to 20 table the 10+1's, with all the profit u can move out.

Los Feliz Slim
09-18-2005, 10:05 AM
Skeeterhawks, I'm guessing.

09-18-2005, 10:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funniest thing I've read in weeks. Absolute great post.

(Please continue to give updates on crazy coked-up neighbors. I like this kind of thread a lot.)

Blarg
09-18-2005, 02:22 PM
Sooner or later things will be broken or stolen, repeatedly. Among items that might be somehow broken, include yourself.

People who have crazy and untrustworthy friends don't just have crazy friends; they are themselves crazy and untrustworthy if only because they have these friends. Their idiot curiosity, poor judgment, or lack of character bring craziness and lack of trust into your life, since they're not stupid enough to keep their slumming with the crazies outside the home. This means that getting rid of their friends is not solving anything.

You'd do well to get your life rid of the roommate, and in the meantime to hide anything you value extremely thoroughly, put it in a safe deposit box, or otherwise lock it up.

It probably won't do any good, but you should probably tell your roommate that you don't like having people over who threaten your life, or just crazy people in general. Many people, especially young ones, are idiots incapable of compromise or respecting anyone else, as they're still feeling the hangover of their teenage "You can't tell ME!" period when they always wanted to say that to someone it actually worked on. That person generally now becomes you, no matter how reasonable you are in asking them to tone down the stupid or dangerous or completely selfish.

Sometimes people can go into deep denial about how bad a situation really is, because moving can be expensive, terrifically inconvenient and time consuming, and just overall traumatic. They can let situations escalate and degenerate until they're glad they got out of a situation without going broke or before some insane violence crops up. You might want to consider how much you want your life tied to people who are crazy and hang around with people who want to kill you and are so far gone the might not even remember it if they did.

People suck, so good roommates can be very hard to find. But you can do better than what you've got, and should strongly consider not letting your life get flushed down the toilet some goober is flushing his own life down. If you're going to be doomed, you at least want to choose your own doom rather than have it imposed upon you arbitrarily by some idiot.

Blarg
09-18-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Girls don't have to do their damage directly; that's a guy's game. Girls are better at doing damage than we are; they can use a guy to do it almost at random for the mere whiff of a hint of pussy, or call in their idiot relatives in with a fabricated story, or even the cops, or your neighbors.

Heck, guys are such craven dirtbags that they'll support a woman's obviously bullsh*t story even if they know it's crap and the woman if a flat-out nasty piece of work, just on the chance that even if they don't move closer to the front of the line to bang her(her being anything with a hole in it), they might get a chance to bang a friend of her friend of her friend of her friend of her friend. Or even to be a macho douchebag for the pride of trying to show off.

Never underestimate your opposition. A girl can bring idiot scumbags out of the woodwork to back her up, and in mass numbers.

Blarg
09-18-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Grow some balls, but you should be scared of some coked up bitches [b]who have access to your house, all your stuff, and because of that can introduce their craziness on and mess up your relationships with anyone who ever calls or sees you, or writes you a letter.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

pokerjoker
09-18-2005, 03:49 PM
by crackhead standards she isint weird at all. This isint even a problem. Im so sorry you had to talk to a strange girl for an hour.

PokerBob
09-18-2005, 04:07 PM
get a leash for her and tie her to a pole outside.

steaknshake925
09-18-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dont forget to put water in her dish

09-18-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dont forget to put water in her dish

[/ QUOTE ]

Those pretzels are making her thirsty!

HopeydaFish
09-18-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
by crackhead standards she isint weird at all. This isint even a problem. Im so sorry you had to talk to a strange girl for an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Is he somehow obligated to entertain his roommate's crackhead friends? You make it sound like he's being a jerk for not wanting to have psycho crackheads in his apartment.

BottlesOf
09-19-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
because they are a combination of drugs and insanity.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so beuatiful and horrible.

Stuey
09-19-2005, 12:26 AM
I work with the public and I have to deal with crazy people everyday often they are also druggies. Here is my take on it.

Why do these people always have a fit in public?

They know when they have an audience and it makes them act way freakier than they normally would. And on the same line of reasoning they can also sense who is in control. Like a dog sensing fear if they know you will let them act out they will go for it. Now you might think this means you need to be big and tough and kick some ass. Not so at all you do not want to escalate the situation you want to end it.

I have seen little old ladies put druggies and crazies in thier place. It is the same with kids they can sense who is in control. Don't let them act a little crazy stop it the second it starts. Be blunt and tell them they are talking crazy and they should either stop it or leave. Many parents have noticed thier kids are much quiter when I am around. Why because I tell that kid he needs to quite down everytime he starts. Unless of course it is a time to make noise then hell let the kid have fun.

Now when these freaks get going the normal reaction is to avoid eye contact and pretend like their freaky behavior is not so bad. When what you should do is stop and look them right in the eye and say "Listen buddy your freaking the hell out and you either stop it or get out of here as I am not here to give life advice to strangers I don't even know I got my own problems and that’s enough for me."

If they don't stop or it gets worse you don't tell them again you do something. Leave the situation, phone the cops, go in your buddies room and tell them the chick is out of line and get her out of there.

Common sense is the key and not getting emotional about it while at the same time leaving them no wiggle room. Either act normal or I am leaving, you are leaving, or better yet someone is coming to get your freak ass out of here.

This is a skill you will need as the crazies and druggies are all over and it is just a matter of time before you run into one trying to get his or her freak on in your presence.

Edit to add:

Don't worry if they threaten you but do not ignore it. Think why she threatened you. She said every crazy thing she could come up with and you sat there and did not react. So she goes over the top looking for you to do something. Problem is now she thinks she is in control when she is around you. And she is right.

People that make threats like this when they have zero reason to be angry at the person they are threatening have no intention of doing it. That's why they make the threat as a threat is much easier than actually doing it. So don't lose any sleep over the threats. Just take control of the situation if it comes up again as things will only get worse if you don't.

Remember I'm just some random guy so there is a good chance I am dead wrong also.

Blarg
09-19-2005, 12:40 AM
There's some solid stuff in that advice. But there are so many types of crazies.

Plenty of people play for the crowd. Heck, all of us do; almost everyone's personality differs, sometimes radically, depending on the crowd they're in. But many people play to the crowd destructively and are looking to "go off" on anyone they can find who will sit still and endure it like a sucker. Non-crazy people, too. It's common behavior among all types of people, like office gossips or neighborhood bullies -- trying to embroil others in their crazyness or negativity or anger. Panicked people who come into some kind of existence in their own mind by incorporating you.

Then again there are those who don't even know they're talking, or don't know if anyone else is even there and not a figment of their imagination. There are a lot of different kinds of crazy.

pokerjoker
09-19-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Is he somehow obligated to entertain his roommate's crackhead friends? You make it sound like he's being a jerk for not wanting to have psycho crackheads in his apartment.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is an isolated incedent. normally he just goes in his room and they leave soon. If it bothers him he can talk to his housemates....but it sounds like the only trouble this caused him was talking to a crackhead once for a small while. He acts liek she isint even human and talking to her for 30 min was terrible. Big DEal.