PDA

View Full Version : More haircut problems

judgesmails
09-17-2005, 11:01 PM
Some of you may remember this post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=281181 8&Forum=f20&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=2811 818&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=8955&daterange= 1&newerval=3&newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype=&body prev=#Post2811818) I made a couple months ago.

Since that haircut, I took a vacation and while on said vacation I shaved my head. It has grown out to the point that I need the sides trimmed and blended/faded into the top. My head looks like an out of control tennis ball.

So I have a date with this girl tonight, my first date in way too long. I am looking forward to it most of the day. I was a little late getting home from golf, but figure I have plenty of time to get my haircut.

I went back to the same, local, SuperCuts 15 minutes before closing time. The same woman I treated like garbage a couple months ago is at the counter and there are three other women cutting hair.

We make eye contact and I know immediately that she remembers me, and has not forgiven me. So I ask if I can get a haircut and she proceeds to tell me that she is the only one left and she is sure she does not have time to cut my hair. I assured her I only needed a little done and it should not take very long. No, she said smuggly, I don't think I have time. I did not have the nerve to go on with her any longer.

So I drive home and figure, well I shaved my head about a month ago. It should not be too hard to just trim up the sides and back and blend it in. Wrong!

My head now looks like an out of control tennis ball that just went through a blender. I happen to be a very ugly bald guy (well I am ugly anyway, just moreso bald) so I have decided to go on the date with the messed up hair and hope my date can understand what an ass I am.

Karma is a bitch.

09-17-2005, 11:04 PM
you sound very funny. I'm sure she is going to like you.

RacersEdge
09-17-2005, 11:09 PM
You went back to the exact same place right before closing? How many Supercut-type places are around there - 25 or 30?

fluxrad
09-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Yes. I'm also firmly in the "what the [censored] were you thinking?" camp.

tonypaladino
09-18-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes. I'm also firmly in the "what the [censored] were you thinking?" camp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wired Jokers
09-18-2005, 12:54 AM
This is an extremely funny story told from the outset and should result in you getting (if your date has any sense of humor at all) some serious action.

Have fun. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

exist
09-18-2005, 01:32 AM
your problem is that you forgot to keep shaving your head.

Brainwalter
09-18-2005, 02:52 AM
Haha, nice comeuppance.

judgesmails
09-18-2005, 05:58 AM
As soon as she got in my car I told her I was sorry that she was going to have hang out with a guy who had the worst haircut in town. But that the haircut had a story two months in the making and that she may find it kind of funny.

So I told her the whole deal right away. As this was a first date, it was actually a good ice-breaker and she had a good laugh at my expense. The rest of the night was good, with a solid PG-13 ending.

As a side note, tonight reminded me how hard dating is. It is tough to try to be funny, cultured, articulate, well-dressed, hygenic, and interesting - as I am none of these things. I fooled her enough to agree to a second date though.

When do I have to tell her that I am really grumpy, crude, sloppy, and dull? I suppose she will figure it out soon enough.

09-18-2005, 06:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As soon as she got in my car I told her I was sorry that she was going to have hang out with a guy who had the worst haircut in town. But that the haircut had a story two months in the making and that she may find it kind of funny.

So I told her the whole deal right away. As this was a first date, it was actually a good ice-breaker and she had a good laugh at my expense. The rest of the night was good, with a solid PG-13 ending.

As a side note, tonight reminded me how hard dating is. It is tough to try to be funny, cultured, articulate, well-dressed, hygenic, and interesting - as I am none of these things. I fooled her enough to agree to a second date though.

When do I have to tell her that I am really grumpy, crude, sloppy, and dull? I suppose she will figure it out soon enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

You only have to maintain the charade until you place your weiner in her vagina. Then you can dump her.

Jimbo
09-18-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You only have to maintain the charade until you place your weiner in her vagina. Then you can dump her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really, a large % of chicks are looking for a guy that "needs fixing". You actually have quite an edge here. Don't try too long to "fool" her, this may backfire if she considers you untrustworthy. Better to need fixing than be two faced.

09-18-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, I think she'll figure it out about the same time you discover she's vain, whiny and lazy in bed.

Anyway, you sound articulate and funny to me. I'll bet you're a great date.

SmileyEH
09-18-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just be good in bed.

-SmileyEH

Vish
09-18-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, I think she'll figure it out about the same time you discover she's vain, whiny and lazy in bed.

Anyway, you sound articulate and funny to me. I'll bet you're a great date.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, if it doesn't work out with this chick, just PM Katy.

09-18-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really, a large % of chicks are looking for a guy that "needs fixing". You actually have quite an edge here. Don't try too long to "fool" her, this may backfire if she considers you untrustworthy. Better to need fixing than be two faced.

[/ QUOTE ]

They arent trying to fix the guy, they are simply maintaining a relationship with a male for prestige and social reasons. Once they find a better guy, they will leave the old guy for the betterman.