PDA

View Full Version : OT: BUS DATE ?

skipperbob
09-17-2005, 08:31 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gifSo, I'm "pwning" Raptor @ PS - HU (2 outa 3) when he starts "smack-talking" about recent date...He even wants to send me a "PIC"...I'm all-over the pic idea; maybe see some exposed busom or sumtin'...Pic is a pretty classy looking 16-yr old (prolly never seen an old wrinkled dick in her life - yet)...But /images/graemlins/blush.gif I'm noticin the background in the pic; what's with these lights?..Seats?..Windows?.. /images/graemlins/blush.gif "OMG" it's a "F'ing" Bus....Man, he's on a "Bus-Date" /images/graemlins/blush.gif You ever get laid on a Bus Date?..."OMFG" /images/graemlins/blush.gif

raptor517
09-17-2005, 08:33 PM
i took her to a $200 steak dinner before arriving at the fraternity house, whereupon 3 busses were waiting to take our guys and our dates into downtown for a party, whereupon much boozing and dancing took place. call it a bus date if you will. and shes 19 btw. /endlife. holla

09-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Are you going to enlighten us with this pic?

P.S. DAMN I HATE OT POSTS, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ok, that was a joke. I really dont mind them now. Really.

raptor517
09-17-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you going to enlighten us with this pic?

P.S. DAMN I HATE OT POSTS, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ok, that was a joke. I really dont mind them now. Really.

[/ QUOTE ]

sigh.. skipper likes to find little things and just bang away on em. holla

miami32
09-17-2005, 08:53 PM
What fraternity are you in? I'm alumni SigEp.

raptor517
09-17-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What fraternity are you in? I'm alumni SigEp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigma Chi. holla

miami32
09-17-2005, 09:03 PM
They got kicked off of our campus.UMD that is.

Seth Money
09-17-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They got kicked off of our campus.UMD that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

They got kicked off mine as well Sophomore year for raping a chick. No joke. They threw kick ass parties and I guess one night it went a little to far. But they got re-instated my Senior year and the parties were a rocking.

My one friend, a brother kept saying at the parties "Can't Rape The Willing" and that become a party motto for them. And "If it's wet don't pull out"

Seth