PDA

View Full Version : AK unimproved, multi-way pot

09-17-2005, 08:00 PM
I'm new here and did not save my hand history, nor do I remember the hand percisely as it happened(such as exact position of each limper) but this is pretty straight forward hand, so I'd appreciate any thoughts.

$5/$10 on Interpoker 10 handed.

I'm in LP with A /images/graemlins/spade.gifK /images/graemlins/spade.gif

2 average predictable players limp, I raise and the BB and limpers call. 4 players, 8 small bets and the flop is:

4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif7 /images/graemlins/spade.gifT /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

BB and 1st limper check, the next limper bets (9 sb)

I know this player is capable of semi-bluffing. I decided to raise and he calls... the turn was a K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. A scary out for me to hit, but of course I bet after his check (to protect my hand if he has a made hand with a single diamond). He check raises and I fold with confidence that his mostly likey hand was a made flush.

How would you guys typically continue with this hand on the flop with similar/no information on a player? I discounted my 6 outs to 4 and gave myself 1 out for the back door flush draw (but perhaps a more conservative estimate of outs would be 4 since you have reverse implied odds, with a lot of redraws on the turn). With 5 outs, and a chance for a free card, I'm still not sure if I should have continued with this hand or not.