PDA

View Full Version : "Sticky" situation...WHOA!

meleader2
09-17-2005, 04:05 PM
that sexual reference has nothing to do with this topic (advertisement purposes only):

so a friend of mine told me that her black friend has a crush on me. this black chick is between a 7.5 and an 8 (averaging body and face). i did the move where i asked for her phone number, and 2 days later i called her. all standard.

the other night at an outside patio bar i saw her (1 week has passed without her returning my call) and my friend that originally told me she had a crush on me pulled me aside and said:

"------ thinks i told you that she has a crush on you. don't tell her i told you because she's mad at me."

great, i think. i ended up going home with this other chick that night, but 1 week later and 1 day (Today) I saw the black chick at her work place. in fact, she specifically asked what i was doing tonight. so now we have a "group" date with our respective friend groups to some lame-o 80's dance party...

...and now the question:

what's my line? what's my move? do i play it by ear or turn it up to full mack? of course i'm going to SIIHP buttttttttttt, how do i get it to that point

lucas9000
09-17-2005, 04:10 PM
this post sucks.

Colonel Kataffy
09-17-2005, 04:11 PM
Ignore her on the group date and go home with a different girl. Call her up in a week and ask her over to watch shrek. Have alcohol and condoms ready.

meleader2
09-17-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ignore her on the group date and go home with a different girl. Call her up in a week and ask her over to watch shrek. Have alcohol and condoms ready.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like this.

Los Feliz Slim
09-17-2005, 04:12 PM
Find out if she has a blog. Post it here.

JihadOnTheRiver
09-17-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i did the move where i asked for her phone number, and 2 days later i called her

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. thats a move?

kurosh
09-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Out of curioudity, why did you say she is black?

LethalRose
09-17-2005, 04:23 PM
My read on this is the girl doesnt want to date you, its just a crush. And shes mad your buddy told you. I would let this one go unless she makes some type of move, giving you her # isnt.

Bradyams
09-17-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"------ thinks i told you that she has a crush on you. don't tell her i told you because she's mad at me."

[/ QUOTE ]

That part reminds me of middle school.

GuyOnTilt
09-17-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
what's my line? what's my move?

[/ QUOTE ]

Get new friends who aren't still in middle school.

GoT

TheCroShow
09-17-2005, 04:35 PM
i'm also wondering why you felt the need to point out that she is black.

secondly, are you 13 or 14?

Klepton
09-17-2005, 05:28 PM
i really like how her being black has absolutely no relevance to the story.

i thought maybe you said something racist and were gonna ask how to cover it up or something

anyway,

[ QUOTE ]
this post sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger15SB
09-17-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i thought maybe you said something racist and were gonna ask how to cover it up or something

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so you know, I am not ok with slavery. If I was offered a slave, I'd say no.

handsome
09-17-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this post sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

But this thread is absolutely hilarious.

M2d
09-17-2005, 05:38 PM
this thread's subject matter is pertinant/interesting to only you. you owe us hot chick pics.

-Skeme-
09-17-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That part reminds me of middle school.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least he left out the part involving a piece of a paper, 2 circles, and the certain placement of an X.

lucas9000
09-17-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this post sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

But this thread is absolutely hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

funny how that so often happens.

09-17-2005, 06:25 PM
You should dump both those bitches, they werre never good for you anyways

fluxrad
09-17-2005, 06:27 PM
/looks around.

stick it in her pooper.

2+2 wannabe
09-17-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cause he wants to let us know that he's down with the swirl

09-17-2005, 07:43 PM
does she got Back?

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up front
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got
Me so horny

tonypaladino
09-17-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
does she got Back?

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up front
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got
Me so horny

[/ QUOTE ]

nice 1st post fucktard

tonypaladino
09-17-2005, 08:41 PM
and you, OP, you're just an idiot

i haven't been here as long as you, and even I know that by posting that the girl is black you would get a bunch of "why did you feel that was necessary" replies.

So even if you think there's nothing wrong with dexcribing her as a "black girl", you know damn well people on this forum will have a problem with it.

or do you just get your rocks off having people call you a racist b/c it makes you feel superior somehow?

TheTROLL
09-17-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Seems completely irrelevant. Call me old-fashioned, by why not identify them by name (you get to make up names if you're concerned about privacy), rather than race?

Go_Blue88
09-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Honestly, you all need to relax. Who the fck cares if he says she's black??? That makes him somehow racially insensitive? Absurd.

jakethebake
09-17-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, you all need to relax. Who the fck cares if he says she's black??? That makes him somehow racially insensitive? Absurd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. This is really ridiculous. How many guys on the board have mentioned they like Asians, or mentioned banging/dating and Asian girl, or having an Asian girlfriend? No one ever asks why they mentioned she's Asian, or accuses him of being a racist.

Sephus
09-17-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i probably wouldnt have thought about it if he'd just said "this black girl" or something, but he said she was black twice in two sentences. it's just weird.

Go_Blue88
09-17-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i probably wouldnt have thought about it if he'd just said "this black girl" or something, but he said she was black twice in two sentences. it's just weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize that in our world there's tons of angry, ignorant, intolerant jackasses, which causes many people to be wary of even the slightest possibility that someone has malicious intentions with a racial/religious comment. However, in this particular instance, describing the girl as black can in no way promote any hatred towards black people whatsoever. This guy was just telling a story; I think Jakethebake makes an extremely valid point--if he described the girl as asian all of you would probably just would have told him to do her in the ass. Also, so many people here call people "gay" with a completely negative connotation, yet people never say anything about it. Just relax and save your energy for fighting people who are actually intolerant of others; not some guy just telling a story about a girl he wants to date.

HopeydaFish
09-17-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it didn't seem to fit with the story in any way. I thought by then end of the story he was going to say "I'm usually not attracted to black chicks" or "I've never dated a black girl before"...but the reasoning behind telling us she was black was never explained.

That being said, the fact that he seems to want to date this girl probably means that he's not racist. I would think that most racists wouldn't date someone of the race that they hate.

One explanation for his comments might be that he lives somewhere where there aren't alot of non-whites, so the fact that she's black might be more of a distinguishing feature for him.

TheCroShow
09-17-2005, 11:30 PM
to be fair we have all been guilty of this at some point in our lives...example "so i'm bangin this asian chick and then...blah blah blah."

BUT the way OP presented this made it sound like it was relevant, so the rest of us were waiting for a punch line.

09-18-2005, 04:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
nice 1st post fucktard

[/ QUOTE ]

sweet, I got a taker who thinks this is my first post. Hey, I am a super hot chick who wants to learn about poker. If you help me, I might let you pound me like a hammer!

09-18-2005, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Seems completely irrelevant. Call me old-fashioned, by why not identify them by name (you get to make up names if you're concerned about privacy), rather than race?

[/ QUOTE ]
Would you people be freaking out like this if he said she was a red head? Get off his nuts, he was just trying to be descriptive.

This PC bull5h1t is getting way out of hand.

jokerthief
09-18-2005, 05:08 AM
I once had a black chick after me as well. I ignored her though, because I'm racist. Or was it because she was ugly? Does it really matter though? Either way, I'm labled.

meleader2
09-18-2005, 05:09 AM
i like how this is still alive. keep up the flaming i dig it harrrrrrrrrrrd.