PDA

View Full Version : Poker Prophecy

AlcateL
09-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Hey, I 4 table the 10+1's and was wondering if anyone here uses poker prophecy, and if they do is it worth the purchase? (And is it legal to use on party?)

It seems really cheap for 40 bucks when it can tell you who a fish is right away, and whose raises to respect with Jacks and things early?
Could anyone tell me about their experiences with it?

Thank you in advance
AlcateL

mosdef
09-17-2005, 03:45 PM
discussed ad nauseum. please use search function

citanul
09-17-2005, 05:10 PM
the software is bad, the numbers are wildly inaccurate, the people who run the place are bad people, who lie about basically everything, don't warn their customers of little tiny things like the fact that the use of their software is against the terms and conditions of most poker sites (party included) and that those sites are both within their rights and completely willing to (and have previously) frozen and confiscated accounts for the use of their software.

aside from little things like being theiving weasels who provide a "service" where they just make up numbers and send them to you, yeah, great thing. except when they close your account because you used it.

oh, and use the search function.

citanul

se2schul
09-17-2005, 05:19 PM
I'm sick of the P.Prophecy people spamming the games.
"Is the person to your left a fish?"
Yes he is, thanks for asking.

The fact that they stoop low enough to spam is reason enough for me not to buy it. Besides, the product sucks.

Oh ya, use the search function.

Wes ManTooth
09-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Citanul really loves Poker Prochecy, he is just messing around... he is actually Prophecy's biggest fan/images/graemlins/grin.gif

09-17-2005, 06:26 PM
what I would suggest for your next post is to advertise your bot usage, and post your code for it.

or you could skip the middle man, and just pm it to citanul /images/graemlins/grin.gif

AlcateL
09-17-2005, 09:00 PM
Well sorry for not searching, obviously I should have done. Still thanks for the reply.

No purchase for me then =]