PDA

View Full Version : The most sngs in one week?

miami32
09-17-2005, 02:36 PM
What is the most you have ever played in one week? Is over 1,000 possible if you have nothing to do?

-Skeme-
09-17-2005, 02:38 PM
WHO CARES

miami32
09-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Your mom.

brimstone1
09-17-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your mom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, what a mature response.

At least label your thread "OT:"

ace_in_the_hole
09-17-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm geussing Raptor or Gigabet could claim this title, I know they are or at least used to be extremly high volume SnG players. Maybe raptor will chime in if this thread doesn't get locked.

citanul
09-17-2005, 04:31 PM
no, jackass, see, this is on topic, not off topic.

off topic is say, when you talk about football.

on topic is when you talk about sngs.

citanul

Matt R.
09-17-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WHO CARES

[/ QUOTE ]

The original poster? Just a thought...

raptor517
09-17-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm geussing Raptor or Gigabet could claim this title, I know they are or at least used to be extremly high volume SnG players. Maybe raptor will chime in if this thread doesn't get locked.

[/ QUOTE ]

i honestly dont know.. i mean if i did it now it would be well over 1k if i was playing full time.. back when i was 8 tabling i did like.. 750 a couple weeks in a row.. but.. that was before i started playing 20 at a time.. i duno maybe next summer when i have a free week ill do a 1k in 1 week goal or something. would be sick. holla

09-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Had a feeling raptor might say something here.
Raptor I'm not ashamed to say that you scare me a little. I'm now used to the idea of someone playing 16 tables but a few weeks ago you mentioned you were trying 18 and now 20? I've been doing 6 lately and now think I will be able to do 8 no problem but 20 is sick. Especially since I assume you're still posting and heating spaghetti sauce at the same time and taking the occasional piss perhaps. You're one scary mofo. I never thought I'd say this but to show my respect I'll say - holla.

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

raptor517
09-17-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Had a feeling raptor might say something here.
Raptor I'm not ashamed to say that you scare me a little. I'm now used to the idea of someone playing 16 tables but a few weeks ago you mentioned you were trying 18 and now 20? I've been doing 6 lately and now think I will be able to do 8 no problem but 20 is sick. Especially since I assume you're still posting and heating spaghetti sauce at the same time and taking the occasional piss perhaps. You're one scary mofo. I never thought I'd say this but to show my respect I'll say - holla.

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, thanks, but when im 20 tabling, im not doing anything else. well.. i lie, im still talking on aim, and occasionally making a post, but no laundry or dinner being made. i havent been plyaing much though lately, been real busy with school stuff. holla

09-17-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i honestly dont know.. i mean if i did it now it would be well over 1k if i was playing full time.. back when i was 8 tabling i did like.. 750 a couple weeks in a row.. but.. that was before i started playing 20 at a time.. i duno maybe next summer when i have a free week ill do a 1k in 1 week goal or something. would be sick. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow man. IF you don't mind me asking, what kind of income are you pulling from poker? holla

inyaface
09-17-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

haha, thanks, but when im 20 tabling, im not doing anything else. well.. i lie, im still talking on aim, and occasionally making a post, but no laundry or dinner being made. i havent been plyaing much though lately, been real busy with school stuff. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh..schools are for fish /images/graemlins/wink.gif
Good Luck with it, it's hard not to let school cut into your drinking and gambooling time but judging from my first week its at least somewhat possible.

fixed...my bad

Apathy
09-17-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh..school is for fish /images/graemlins/wink.gif
Good Luck with it, it's hard not to let school cut into your drinking and gambooling time but judging from my first week its at least somewhat possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's "Schools are for fish". If you're gonna rip me off at least do it right.

cha59
09-17-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WHO CARES

[/ QUOTE ]

The original poster and most of the people who replied to this. If you arent interested, dont respond.

raptor517
09-17-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow man. IF you don't mind me asking, what kind of income are you pulling from poker? holla

[/ QUOTE ]

enough to satisfy my needs /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

miami32
09-17-2005, 07:04 PM
What he said.

miami32
09-17-2005, 07:04 PM
What he said too!

bugstud
09-17-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

enough to satisfy my needs /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

[/ QUOTE ]

given what glipses of him you get in vegas...that's a lot. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

miami32
09-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Starting next Friday I have have nothing to do for like 7 to 10 days. Getting the wisdom teeth and tonsills removed. I have decided that since I'm pretty much going to be miserable I would set a goal for myself of doing 1,000 sngs. Pretty much keeping me busy without thinking about how miserable I am. I figure I could get in 200 a day. I guess we will see.

09-17-2005, 07:14 PM
20 at a time!! is this even possible. I have trouble when i five table. U must need like 5 moniters to 20 table?

cha59
09-17-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Starting next Friday I have have nothing to do for like 7 to 10 days. Getting the wisdom teeth and tonsills removed. I have decided that since I'm pretty much going to be miserable I would set a goal for myself of doing 1,000 sngs. Pretty much keeping me busy without thinking about how miserable I am. I figure I could get in 200 a day. I guess we will see.

[/ QUOTE ]

you wont feel like playing at all

raptor517
09-17-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you wont feel like playing at all

[/ QUOTE ]

yea.. better idea, get all 5 seasons of sopranos and pound it out. holla

raptor517
09-17-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
20 at a time!! is this even possible. I have trouble when i five table. U must need like 5 moniters to 20 table?

[/ QUOTE ]

i use 4. and im a bot. holla

Seth Money
09-17-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Rap can confirm this but I think I remember seeing that the most that he has ever done in a day was like 173. 200 a day for 5 days if you do it I'd like to see that stats. GL Homey

raptor517
09-17-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Rap can confirm this but I think I remember seeing that the most that he has ever done in a day was like 173. 200 a day for 5 days if you do it I'd like to see that stats. GL Homey

[/ QUOTE ]

yea was 173. i didnt even play very long i thought, and could have kept going another 5 hours, but was lazy and wanted to watch sopranos, so i quit. im a bum. holla

09-17-2005, 08:07 PM
Raptor, you should just make a new thread that outlines all your accomplishments and goals; and then have it stickied, cuz whenever you post in a thread, it turns into a "raptor, how do you (insert topic here) ?" thread. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seth Money
09-17-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Raptor, you should just make a new thread that outlines all your accomplishments and goals; and then have it stickied, cuz whenever you post in a thread, it turns into a "raptor, how do you (insert topic here) ?" thread. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah its true, but you know what?

" I HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE!!!!!"

Jerkstore

09-17-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Hahahah its true, but you know what?

" I HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE!!!!!"

Jerkstore

[/ QUOTE ]

GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

miami32
09-17-2005, 08:38 PM
Well I'm hoping I'm up to playing and if I am I will post the results. So I'll let you guys know. I think the thing I'm most interested in is if I actually see a decline in my play towards the end of a day. If I get burnt out yah know. Will see.

1C5
09-17-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

off topic, saw that seinfeld last night. I laughed lots. "I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!" "I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!!!"

hahahahahahahahah

Seth Money
09-17-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

off topic, saw that seinfeld last night. I laughed lots. "I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!" "I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!!!"

hahahahahahahahah

[/ QUOTE ]

"SHRINKAGE!!! THERES SHRINKAGE!!!"

Seth Money
09-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Miami,

Sorry to hijack your post with constanza quotes. In regards to your post I htink you can do it, but to be honest if your going to do your gonna have to go through the struggle part as well, playing tired sucks but its not really that hard because SnG especially the 10's-30's are basically 1 second decisions. Of course you want to be as cognitive as possible but playing for 20 hours isn't out of the question. Good luck.

Seth