PDA

View Full Version : question for BetonBet players

okayplayer
09-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Sorry for (seemingly) stupid questions, but I e-mailed them before I actually signed up (with no reply) and was wondering if there is a fee for Neteller deposits (I thought I saw that they had a 1% fee)? Also, does PT work with this site (I know it is Pokerroom compatible, but does this skin work)?

Steven
09-17-2005, 02:44 PM
there is a 1% deposit fee but you can ask it back if you play poker. use the chat support and you will you get it back instantly. and yes pokertracker works fine with it, not sure about tn's though.

pshabi
09-17-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there is a 1% deposit fee but you can ask it back if you play poker. use the chat support and you will you get it back instantly. and yes pokertracker works fine with it, not sure about tn's though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm this. After creating an account I had an issure (can't remember what) and had to use the live chat. Support was like, "have you made a deposit?" I was like, "Yes, through neteller."

"Oh, I can cover the fee for you. Next time, just contact us and we'll credit you the fee. Let me give you credit for your first deposit."

That site has THE BEST SUPPORT EVER. The live web chat is so perfect. You don't wait on the phone. You don't have to decipher an accent. You don't wait on an e-mail. Boom, one on one help in 30 secs max.

If I wasn't so lazy I'd organize a letter to the other sites telling them to implement this.